If you could meet 20 users in real life, who would they be?

Re: If you could meet 10 users in real life, who would they be?

Pansear said:
WHAT PEOPLE ARE GETTING ANGRY OVER LOSING THE MAFIA GAME?

It's not like, for example, if my sister goes "I have two pieces of candy, dad and mom each get one, are you okay with not taking it" I would go "COMING FROM THE PERSON WHO ALWAYS BEATS ME IN SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELEE."

This mafia stuff is coming up everywhere >_>
Holy shit guys.

Mason just realized this forum has a serious problem with mafia games.

gallery_83989_34758_5493428924d4e5953159cc.gif

idk that 3k guy is pretty cool

*ignores all other posts*

Nega-Man said:
Smasher 101

X&Y said:
5.) Smasher 101

Why would anyone want to meet me? First I don't say a word for about an hour due to my extreme shyness...Then after I get acquainted with someone I will never shut up xD

Anyways, here's mine in no real order:

1. MCD
2. SLNO
3. Mason
4. BabyLuigiOnFire
5. NSM
6. Red Barchetta
7. SMB
8. Aldo
9. Paper Yoshi
10. I dunno, maybe Gamefreak

ToadSoul said:
Its not like any of us can actually meet each other in real life.
Not 100% true.

ToadSoul said:
Mason, I'm not angry I lost the mafia game. I'm angry because they didn't have a good reason for voting me.

Dustox, so I wasn't innocent. I wasn't mafia either. (Maybe I should be happy that you guys were wrong.)

And Yoshiwaker, what does it matter if I want to meet the new guy? Its not like any of us can actually meet each other in real life. Next time, just mind your own business, okay?

Now could we get back on subject?
1. We did have a good reason for voting you
2. Keep in mind that everybody always wants to kill the independents/3rd parties.
3. I just thought it was kinda strange, sheesh, you don't have to get all worked up about it.
4. Gladly.

Wow, I'm on 1 person's list!
...awesome.

ToadSoul said:
Its not like any of us can actually meet each other in real life.
That's what you think. :smug:

ToadSoul said:
Mason, I'm not angry I lost the mafia game. I'm angry because they didn't have a good reason for voting me.
OK I am going to be straight forward with you: mafia games involve scheming, betraying, backstabbing, plotting, manipulating, sneaking, etc.

People will be accused with no reason at all, maybe less, and other users will go along with it. Part of the game is catching minor errors in people's posts and then driving a sharp stake into those errors. The game is not nice and very well-formatted, it is barbaric (most of the time).

On the other hand, it's very fun, takes a lot of intelligence, encourages creative thinking and problem solving and is enjoyable to people who like that. You just have to steel yourself against the losses; which there will be many of.

I mean absolutely no offense here, but if you can't lose without making a huge spectacle about it and irrationally hating on the people who voted you out, maybe you shouldn't play the game.

1. SLNO
2. MCD
3. Smasher 101
4. Fuzzipede27 GalladeBlades
5. Mason
6. Aldo
7. BLOF
8. YoshiWaker
9. Paper Jorge (so I could laugh in his face)
10. A random Brazilian Layton and Mario fan (not counting me and SLNO)

Dustox said:
ToadSoul said:
OK I am going to be straight forward with you: mafia games involve scheming, betraying, backstabbing, plotting, manipulating, sneaking, etc.

People will be accused with no reason at all, maybe less, and other users will go along with it.

No wonder I'm still *ahem* "butthurt" over this. That happened to me quite a bit in grade school. The mafia events brought back those memories that brought out my rage. But Dustox, as for you, I do have another reason for dislikng you, remember in the counting game? You kept bugging Smasher about your current avatar? You kept making us start over just because he didn't like it.

Now regarding my list. I'll start over. Again, not in any specific order.

1. Fawfulfury65
2. Mason
3. LGM
4. BLOF
5. Leonyx
6. MCSoula
7.schmutz
8. solarblaze
9. Yami
10. Peachy

ToadSoul said:
I do have another reason for dislikng you, remember in the counting game? You kept bugging Smasher about your current avatar? You kept making us start over just because he didn't like it.
666.gif

Please tell me you're joking.

ToadSoul64 said:
I do have another reason for dislikng you, remember in the counting game? You kept bugging Smasher about your current avatar? You kept making us start over just because he didn't like it.

Wait what? Is this serious?

adiosToreador said:
ToadSoul said:
666.gif

Please tell me you're joking.

Oh come on! Interrupting us once is annoying enough, but interrupting us more than once for no real reason is just too much. If MG1 wanted to know if anybody liked his avatar, he should've gone to the I've got a new/avatar/sig/whatever thread, or sent Smasher a PM asking him why.

Now post somethign that actually has something to do with the topic.

ToadSoul64 said:
Oh come on! Interrupting us once is annoying enough, but interrupting us more than once for no real reason is just too much. If MG1 wanted to know if anybody liked his avatar, he should've gone to the I've got a new/avatar/sig/whatever thread, or sent Smasher a PM asking him why.

The whole point of that fucking thread is for moderators, like him and myself, to screw you guys up. <_>

I'm sitting here laughing.

@Toadsoul: I never said anything not liking MG1's avatar or anything like that >_>

Mario Fan 123 said:
3. Smasher 101

Trust me, you don't really want to meet me in real life :P

Zoroark said:
ToadSoul64 said:
Why don't you

This.

adiosToreador said:
ToadSoul64 said:

The whole point of that fucking thread is for moderators, like him and myself, to screw you guys up. <_>

I'm sitting here laughing.
Wait. He's talking about that thread?

Jesus Christ ToadSoul.

O_O

I've been trying to find that facepalm x3 combo from homestuck but I can't...so imagine it's here metaphorically.

ToadSoul64 said:
@Smasher, He asked, you said no. :P

That was telling him not to post there :P

</offtopic>

Dustox said:
O_O

I've been trying to find that facepalm x3 combo from homestuck but I can't...so imagine it's here metaphorically.
How about a facepalming monk?

pic-4.jpg

Way to go, Yoshiwaker. Thanks to you, this thread has gone off-topic, all because you just couldn't mind your own business and had to stick your nose in mine, asking me why I'd rather meet the new guy.

ToadSoul64 said:
Way to go, Yoshiwaker. Thanks to you, this thread has gone off-topic, all because you just couldn't mind your own business and had to stick your nose in mine, asking me why I'd rather meet the new guy.
Yeah. All my fault isn't it.

Of course it's your fault. You were the one who asked the question.

Back