3DS menu broke after update?

ToxBox

Power Star
Do you remember that you blow into mic to make object or words on top screen goes fast, so after the update, when you blow into the mic, the top screen dont work after 5 sec of blowing also my mic in 3DS sound is working

Same here...half.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
So I suppose this is normal.

what do you mean by update? did they change the way they make 3ds or is it literally some sort of downloaded update?

It's both of them.
By updating, you keep your 3DS away from exploits, viruses, backdoors, and eventually Trojan Horses.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
It's both of them.
By updating, you keep your 3DS away from exploits, viruses, backdoors, and eventually Trojan Horses.
whaddahek, honestly, i have not owned a game boy since game boy advanced. so i assume there is wifi or a sort of need to use the internet for handheld games these days? childplease

Yes, since the DS era, there's internet over WiFi on every handheld (DS, DSi, 3DS, PSP, PSPGo, PSVita, mobile phones, etc.).

Edit:
Don't forget to update every Tuesday, and the first Monday of the month.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
It's both of them.
How do you get viruses and Trojan Horses on the 3DS? It has the internet but it doesn't seem to work like a normal computer...

That's a joke, don't worry.

Back