Who do you think is the most mature user?

Gary Oak said:
Not me that's for sure.

I'd say Yami and Dr. Javelin are pretty mature.

I wish I could be like that (act cool and calm during certain situations).
How hard is it to act calm and cool on the Internet? You have unlimited time to compose your emotions.

That said, I am pretty calm during practically every second of real life too. Hmm.

@Dr. Javelin---yes you do have a point. I guess I just type out my initial reactions and put in how I truly am feeling. That's why it can be difficult for me to do. But yes, I think you are the most mature here.

I'm actually the same in real life, as I am on the internet.

There's also a difference between "I think I can see a cloud.", and "I FUCKING SEE A CLOUD!".

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I'm actually the same in real life, as I am on the internet.

There's also a difference between "I think I can see a cloud.", and "I *bleep*ING SEE A CLOUD!".
Omg Yami, my best friend and I were discussing something VERY similar to what you just posted.
The other day on my Facebook, I put something like "The weather is so beautiful outside! :) "
And my best friend told me, yeah you say that on Facebook, but to me you would say "OMG! It's fucking beautiful outside!!"
LOL meaning I act like a totally different person around my best friend, which I do.

That reminds me yet again to my colleague.
A customer calls, he picks up the phone, he kindly helps the customer in a very mature way, but as soon as he hangs up, he shouts things like "RETAAAAAAART!".

YamiHoshi.nl said:
That reminds me yet again to my colleague.
A customer calls, he picks up the phone, he kindly helps the customer in a very mature way, but as soon as he hangs up, he shouts things like "RETAAAAAAART!".
Lmao, yeah there are so many people like that out there. I'm one of them, turn around and be mean to them behind their backs. Well it depends on the person, if they are down right shitty to me, then yes I'll be mean back. But if I don't care for a person too much, I just act like I don't care about them. For the most part, I get along with people.

>>Gary Oak
He actually did that, because the customer has an Application, with only 1 clickable button:
Code:
Remote Desktop    [Connect]    [x] Not yet connected
And the customer says: "I don't get it! For you it's a piece of cake, but we need more instructions."

Back