Who do you think is the most mature user?

ToadSoul10000 said:
What do you guys have against SolarBlaze?
I've actually been wondering that myself for quite some time now, considering the fact that I've never done a damn thing to Shyguy (or Garlic Man, for that matter), other than disagree with some of his viewpoints.

EDIT: Oh, wait. Nevermind. I forgot. It's solely because I happen to like Dragon Ball Z and Super Paper Mario's storyline. My bad.

Doctor Nega said:
I happen to like Dragon Ball Z and Super Paper Mario's storyline
I constantly make threads about DBZ and I never noticed anyone having a problem with me because of it. I only notice people make fun when I say I like GT.

And I guess no comment on SPM's storyline since I thought it was widely-liked.

EDIT: I guess I'm missing some kind of giant inside joke.

Ah, yes. Of course. The "Over Nine Thousand" meme (which I haven't quoted/referenced in a while), but my point still stands.

What point? That I dislike you because you like DBZ unironically and because you liked SPM's story?

No, that point does not stand.

No, not that. I meant the sentence above that. You always seem to find some of the pettiest reasons lash out at me, but those are some prime examples, though.

I don't remember "lashing out" at you for a damn long time before you brought all this bullshit up.

There's really no denying the fact that I was pretty much provoked into doing it. Honestly, if it hadn't been for that, I wouldn't have even bothered posting in this thread in the first place.

No you're making shitty excuses. The post you responded to was four days old and no longer relevant to anything. There was no good reason to bring it up again.

1. I didn't pay attention to the date of the post. All I knew at the time, is that it was a topic I hadn't noticed.

2. Even so, four days is nothing. Had I actually payed attention to the date, and/or if it had been about a week old, then I probably would have left it alone.

He was a genius...

... in his own way.

I'm pretty much the most in-between user on this forum.

if he was a genius and was so mature, why was he permbanned
actually, I take back about me being the most immature, sonicballz was, he didn't know who shigeru miyamoto was, and ne was clueless about the mario awards here.

Sonicballz was actually really stupid, like he/she/it was based on ALICE AI Bot (Project E).

Back