A Party

Hey! I am having a party in celebration of owning my first Gamecube game! I should have gotten more Nintendo consoles when I was younger, but I grew up with the playststion, and a gameboy. So yes, today, I got all the stuff, hooked it up to the Wii, and played Luigi's Mansion. I'm was on the dumb baby battle, but go a game over and have to start all over again. So, all you guys are invited to my party.

Okay what's your address?

Joking. Congrats I guess. I keep thinking SLOWPOKE but I guess I reacted the same way when I got my Atari 2600.

Luigi's Mansion is so fun! I just finished the part with the Ballroom with the shyguy ghosts, beat the battle, and stopped there. Gonna play tomorrow.

I thought it was fun. I got stuck in the third room I think (the one with the ghost in the shower?) Dumb, I know. I plowed through the rest of the game.

Pansear said:
I thought it was fun. I got stuck in the third room I think (the one with the ghost in the shower?) Dumb, I know. I plowed through the rest of the game.
Oh, I think that's the first room. I got that right away. It's fun because you actually have to take time to figure out things.

Luigi's Mansion is cool.

You have to get Thousand-Year Door. I also recommend Double Dash and the original versions of Strikers and Baseball.

I loved the Gamecube. It had all the Nintendo exclusives and you could play hardcore games as well. That put it over the Xbox and PS2.

Brick Tamland said:
Luigi's Mansion is cool.

You have to get Thousand-Year Door. I also recommend Double Dash and the original versions of Strikers and Baseball.

I loved the Gamecube. It had all the Nintendo exclusives and you could play hardcore games as well. That put it over the Xbox and PS2.
OK. I was thinking of getting Double Dash or Sunshine next, because I couldn't find TTD at Gamestop. But, maybe it will be there the next time I go.

Also, for the first Part Event we are having a Pinata! The next person who posts, will post "Swing" I will roll a die, and if they get a 6, they get all the candy! Start swingin'!

I've got a lot of Gamecube games, although I never had a Gamecube, until Pokémon Colosseum + Gamecube + Pokémon Box: Ruby and Saphire Pack came out, back in 2004.
Before that, I always sticked around with my Nintendo 64, which I got when it got released in 1997.

Yes, I still have both of the consoles.

Back