A Party

Hey! I am having a party in celebration of owning my first Gamecube game! I should have gotten more Nintendo consoles when I was younger, but I grew up with the playststion, and a gameboy. So yes, today, I got all the stuff, hooked it up to the Wii, and played Luigi's Mansion. I'm was on the dumb baby battle, but go a game over and have to start all over again. So, all you guys are invited to my party.

Puddin

eat the rich
Okay what's your address?

Joking. Congrats I guess. I keep thinking SLOWPOKE but I guess I reacted the same way when I got my Atari 2600.

Luigi's Mansion is so fun! I just finished the part with the Ballroom with the shyguy ghosts, beat the battle, and stopped there. Gonna play tomorrow.

Puddin

eat the rich
I thought it was fun. I got stuck in the third room I think (the one with the ghost in the shower?) Dumb, I know. I plowed through the rest of the game.

Pansear said:
I thought it was fun. I got stuck in the third room I think (the one with the ghost in the shower?) Dumb, I know. I plowed through the rest of the game.
Oh, I think that's the first room. I got that right away. It's fun because you actually have to take time to figure out things.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Luigi's Mansion is cool.

You have to get Thousand-Year Door. I also recommend Double Dash and the original versions of Strikers and Baseball.

I loved the Gamecube. It had all the Nintendo exclusives and you could play hardcore games as well. That put it over the Xbox and PS2.

Brick Tamland said:
Luigi's Mansion is cool.

You have to get Thousand-Year Door. I also recommend Double Dash and the original versions of Strikers and Baseball.

I loved the Gamecube. It had all the Nintendo exclusives and you could play hardcore games as well. That put it over the Xbox and PS2.
OK. I was thinking of getting Double Dash or Sunshine next, because I couldn't find TTD at Gamestop. But, maybe it will be there the next time I go.

Also, for the first Part Event we are having a Pinata! The next person who posts, will post "Swing" I will roll a die, and if they get a 6, they get all the candy! Start swingin'!

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
I've got a lot of Gamecube games, although I never had a Gamecube, until Pokémon Colosseum + Gamecube + Pokémon Box: Ruby and Saphire Pack came out, back in 2004.
Before that, I always sticked around with my Nintendo 64, which I got when it got released in 1997.

Yes, I still have both of the consoles.