List of all upcoming games (E3 2011)

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
This list includes a lot of games all of you didn't knew about.
http://www.yamihoshi.nl/files/docs/FACT_UpcomingGames_3DS_E311.pdf
http://www.yamihoshi.nl/files/docs/FACT_UpcomingGames_Wii_E311.pdf
http://www.yamihoshi.nl/files/docs/FACT_UpcomingGames_DS_E311.pdf

Luigi's Mansion 2 is for the handheld?

Weird, I'd assumed it would be for Wii.

Sniper Joe said:

It says it is for the Nintendo 3DS on MarioWiki, but I think it is epic that it is for a handheld. XD.

What's the meaning of games whose release date are "TBA" and "Fall"?

Chivi-chivik said:
TBA means "To Be Announced" or we don't know when it will be released, and "Fall" means it will be released sometime in the fall.

Still DS games. They will be outdated now that the 3DS is out. ???

There's like 9 new Mario games coming out.

Paper Mario 3D
Mario Kart 3D
Super Mario 3D
Luigi's Mansion 2
M&S at the Olympics 3 (3DS)
M&S at the Olympics 3 (Wii)
Fortune Street
Mario Party 9
New Super Mario Bros. Mii

>>Kaptain K. Rool
>I can't download so what r they?

These are PDF's, dynamic documents.

>>Fawfulfury65
So Fortune Street is a Mario game?
I didn't even knew that.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Fawfulfury65
So Fortune Street is a Mario game?
I didn't even knew that.
I think it's a Mario and Dragon Quest crossover like Itadaki Street DS.

Zoroark said:
Chivi-chivik said:
TBA means "To Be Announced" or we don't know when it will be released, and "Fall" means it will be released sometime in the fall.
Ah thanks :)
I didn't remember Fall=Autumn (I always use 'Autumn' for talk about the season!)

>>Fawfulfury65
Oh yeah, Itadaki Street DS, I remember that.
It was a fun game, although I didn't understand what I had to do at all.

Out of 1 Day comes 12 Games I MUST buy ;_; But I still need the money >.< I havent even got to getting the 3DS yet, let alone buying the games for it.

Crackin355 said:
Out of 1 Day comes 12 Games I MUST buy ;_; But I still need the money >.< I havent even got to getting the 3DS yet, let alone buying the games for it.

This. I'll definitely buy a 3DS somewhere abroad. It'll be freakin' expensive here in Brazil (around US$ 760 :-\).

X&Y said:
Crackin355 said:

This. I'll definitely buy a 3DS somewhere abroad. It'll be freakin' expensive here in Brazil (around US$ 760 :-\).
Gosh you have to be rich to have video games there.

$ 760,- in America is € 520,05 in Europe.
And I thought I was expensive with my Japanese 3DS, which costed me around € 450,-.

New Super Yoshi said:
X&Y said:
Crackin355 said:

That's why I got my DS Lite, DSi and Wii in Spain (I lived there for nearly one year).

X&Y said:
New Super Yoshi said:
X&Y said:
Crackin355 said:

That's why I got my DS Lite, DSi and Wii in Spain (I lived there for nearly one year).
Here in Spain it's supposed that the 3DS will cost 200-250 €. It's not so expensive.
I'm lucky of being Spanish :)

Doktor Oktoberfest said:

You mean that console with the controller that looks like the end of a vacuum cleaner? No way, it should obviously be a handheld game.

porplemontage said:
Doktor Oktoberfest said:

You mean that console with the controller that looks like the end of a vacuum cleaner? No way, it should obviously be a handheld game.
Wha?

Back