Internet Browser

:eek: I totally forgot about that.

None of them, the Android Browser is still the best, IMO.
Although the 3DS Browser is very well done.

Oh yes you can.
You can just install Flash Player in the Android Market, and play YouTube video's in the browser (not recommended, as it works laggy).

Is there any way that I can read my Yahoo! emails and I tried classic mode but it don't work in 3DS

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Oh yes you can.
You can just install Flash Player in the Android Market, and play YouTube video's in the browser (not recommended, as it works laggy).

Yamahoshi do you have to own an Android phone in order to be able to download the Flash Player for something like the 3DS? Because I tried to get it and it said "No Android Phones are connected to this account" or something like that.

I don't think I understood SuperMario25 then.
I thought he was aiming on "but you can't watch YouTube video's on an Android phone".
I still can't make it up he's aiming on the Nintendo 3DS Browser.

I use my iPod all the time when I'm on the road. Some Youtube videos seem fuzzy, and sometimes I have trouble connecting to a network. Other then that, I like it.

I don't think you're serious, unless you have a car with build-in WiFi Hotspot, which works on 3G, or you simply tether it through a phone.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I thought he was aiming on "but you can't watch YouTube video's on an Android phone".
I would think it's kind of obvious he wasn't, considering what the topic is about.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I don't think I understood SuperMario25 then.
I still can't make it up he's aiming on the Nintendo 3DS Browser.

i meant 3DS

4G has a greater speed, but you'll need to live in the area where 4G is supported.
Otherwise, you'll fall back to 3G, or even 2G.

I mean, in my town, I have a perfect signal in 3G, but when I go to the town centre, my phone goes into 2G, and not only that, if I go into a random shop, I can't even make phone calls.

I wouldn't mind to pay for internet on a Wii U, as long as it's a one time payment, not a monthly one.
Or at least a yearly payment.
I mean, having a domain name (like MarioWiki.com, for example) are also yearly payments.
If not, try to switch registar!

Back