Internet Browser

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I wouldn't mind to pay for internet on a Wii U, as long as it's a one time payment, not a monthly one.
Or at least a yearly payment.
I mean, having a domain name (like MarioWiki.com, for example) are also yearly payments.
If not, try to switch registar!
I think that all Internet Browsers should be all under my control free. Anyway, I use the iPad.

I actually wasn't talking about Internet Browsers.
But if you want to talk about that, in 1995, there was nothing like a 'free browser'.
I mean, Netscape was a browser you were required to buy on a CD, until Internet Explorer came out, so Netscape was forced to also provide their browser for free.

So why not nintendo with their Internet Channal.

They were free in the beginning, so I grabbed my chance, and got it for free.
Then you were required to pay 500 Points, but it's for free again.

The internet browser doesn't require a password to use it.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
The internet browser doesn't require a password to use it.

EDIT: Ohwait, maybe she means to connect to the internet in the first place becsause the internet in her house is protected with a key. It's the same in my house.

But that's no password, it's a key (either WEP, WPA, or WPA2).

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I actually wasn't talking about Internet Browsers.
But if you want to talk about that, in 1995, there was nothing like a 'free browser'.
I mean, Netscape was a browser you were required to buy on a CD, until Internet Explorer came out, so Netscape was forced to also provide their browser for free.
I saw something like that at K-Mart

So they seriously sell Windows 95/98 stuff in 2011? (O.O")

I have windows 7 and all the office 2010 crap you need, and windows explorer nine and a gorillaz media player, which is of Noodles head in phase 1 and if you press her radio hat option come up, also there is a link to the website on it, ideal for those long days when I just write novels...

Speaking of irrelevancy.

I prefer going here on my phone, rather than 3DS.
The reason is, I hate typing on a single touchscreen, and I like typing on a multi touchscreen better.

Well this looks bad on my blackberry, it looks really weird with no avatars or sigs, unless they have made this place more mobile-friendly with the upgrade.

>>Link
But BlackBerries are just like you're using an old-fashioned phone (eventually, the original maker even said that as well), plus the OS differs on every phone (Curve has a very different version than Bold).
Android, at the other hand, can display everything on this Forums without any problems.

Back