IDK if this deserves its own thread in GD.

Kyoko Sakura

Celestial Guide
A little over two weeks ago my computer (laptop)... died.

I finally got another one last night. I had freaking NO WAY of contacting ANYONE on the internet. Thank Quickie-la (no one here knows her, she's my sis) for giving me her old computer. It was hard getting to her house, she lives about 3 hours away. (SLO County to Kern County in CA.)

Yeah. And it looks like you haven't but I'll have to resign or you can "fire me" from Mario Awards. Sorry guys. I was internet-less for half a month.

YOU'RE BACK! YAY!!!!1!!111!!
This totally deserves it's own thread even in GD.

So, your computer died, and you didn't repair it, let it repair, or buy/build a new one?
Weird Americans. (@.@")

Welcome back Mason, check out the Mason is gone topic, you'll get a few laughs.

You don't have to resign if you can return to checking the forums regularly. We finished meetings on Friday the 13th so you didn't miss too much.

Welcome back!

YamiHoshi.nl said:
So, your computer died, and you didn't repair it, let it repair, or buy/build a new one?
Weird Americans. (@.@")
The nerve of him, not being able to get a new computer instantly!

Yami, you have to realize that these things cost money and that you have to allow time for shipping depending on how you purchase them.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Weird Americans. (@.@")
hi I'm far below middle class

I'm surprised I could afford that outdated laptop, let alone get a hold of the computer I'm on now.

EDIT: FFFFFFF I didn't mean for this post to sound angry D:

Good to have you back, Mason. :)

>>Herr Shyguy, Brick Tamland, and Mason
That's true, but a starter computer (including laptops) don't costs as much, and I thought these things were even cheaper in America.
My previous laptop, middle-class (or low-class, this time around, but at the time of purchase, it was even a high-end laptop), costed just € 525,- (about $ 756,-), and I'm sure that the same laptop would cost $ 500,- (about € 347,-) in America.

But I can understand that Mason could be financially different, everyone is different.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Herr Shyguy, Brick Tamland, and Mason
That's true, but a starter computer (including laptops) don't costs as much, and I thought these things were even cheaper in America.
My previous laptop, middle-class (or low-class, this time around, but at the time of purchase, it was even a high-end laptop), costed just € 525,- (about $ 756,-), and I'm sure that the same laptop would cost $ 500,- (about € 347,-) in America.

But I can understand that Mason could be financially different, everyone is different.

*blink* *blink* *blink* oo

I didn't know it was that easy to use both "just" and "525€" in one non-sarcastic sentence like that. Especially in conjunction with spontaneous purchases, which are often made with the money you happen to have lying around.

Believe me, you don't want to know how many computers go defective at my work?
I mean, kids throwing and breaking Adaptors without taking physical damage, laptop screens breaking spontaneously, keys flying from their keyboards, etc.
And the best part is, it's 'not their fault'.

But anyway, I'm not rich, nor poor.
It's just a matter of knowing how to use your money correctly.

Mason!

We all thought you were dead. It was very sad.

I knew it. Welcome back, Mason.

Back