Good Morning Userpedia

Oh god for a Watt fan, I totally made a stupid mistake. :-X

Shocking said:
Episode 1, you advertised your Mafia, then it said UH-OH *shot*. It inspired me.

Because of that, if you don't want to be, you won't in Episode 5. Either way, you probably won't. Just saying.
I thought that might have had something to do with it...

Why won't I be in Episode 5? :'(

Oh, I thought I lost the section in the first episode.

IMO, this is kinda a rip-off of User Soup. It steals a lot of the jokes used by User Soup. The main problem with using the same jokes is the same thing as including characters you've never met in fanfics. You don't know them. You don't know the backstory behind it. And besides that, it's downright unoriginal and it makes you look like all you're trying to do is copy SM.

I don't think I'm the kind of guy to be reliable for this kind of stuff.

Brick Tamland said:
IMO, this is kinda a rip-off of User Soup. It steals a lot of the jokes used by User Soup. The main problem with using the same jokes is the same thing as including characters you've never met in fanfics. You don't know them. You don't know the backstory behind it. And besides that, it's downright unoriginal and it makes you look like all you're trying to do is copy SM.
Well, I said it was inspired by User Soup. Plus, this is just the first season. I'll try to make the second season better.
420 said:
I don't think I'm the kind of guy to be reliable for this kind of stuff.
OH NOES, well, let's see what happens.

Your inability to consider critique is annoying.

Also, your understanding of the jokes in my comic makes me worry about if other people even understand what's going on in my story. I'm worried it's going to perpetuate naivety.

It might help to have an editor.* Just give someone the final draft, let them fix the spelling/grammar/falsities and then shoot it back to you.

Final note, I think it's possible to pull the basic format off without "ripping off" User Soup. Use your own ideas.

*If you already have an editor, then you need a better one.

(reposted because this post has changed a lot)

Episode 5 is moved to Monday due to the computer not showing some images, so I can't get any sprites or anything. Sorry, guys.

Blue Shell said:
Episode 5 is moved to Monday due to the computer not showing some images, so I can't get any sprites or anything. Sorry, guys.
Good, now you can read chapter 7 of E: RotM

I did.

Now their are barely any images showing up and it's all glitchy. I need to get it fixed, so no GMU this week.

I suggest we remove the 7:30am part of the GMU article in the infobox that say "New Issuen because only the first issue was released on 7:30am, all the rest weren't

I think I did.

Now it just says Sunday. Also, this image glitchiness is really wierd.

Blue Shell said:
Blue Shell said:
I did.

Now their are barely any images showing up and it's all glitchy. I need to get it fixed, so no GMU this week.
Blue Shell said:
:posh: IM AN IDIOT tommorow morning, I guess
Procrastinate much?

Kinda. The image glitchh is still in effect, but they're slowly reappearing. The episode will come out when I get it fixed

Back