Good Morning Userpedia

:'( I'm sorry, Episode 2 is being moved to the 19th. But this episode will have MCSoulja as a special guest along with more of TYPEUADT! :-*

Well, finally. http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Good_Morning_Userpedia/Episode_2 It's short, but it's epic.

Episode 3 will be better. And Green is serious about returning. OMIGOD SPOILERS

It is good but don't procrastinate the stories or else they may pile up, but I now hope you'll do the rest of the stories next week. That will be a good idea since I'll appear in it and maybe make 1 or 2 more chapters for you to summarize over.

@Zero: Some of the stories I can't keep up with and get confused. I'll try to keep up whenever I can.

Episode 3 is out! Not very good newswise, but still. Tons of random things happen, like...

Green makes another appearence, Poshi gets killed, Spiny learns he has an allowence, Zero appears, and Yoshiwaker is shot.

^ I guess the rating will go up now...

Pretty good story. Can I be a Special guest?

Episode 4 is coming up. Be prepared for fireworks, Smasher as a special guest, and appearences of Mr bones, UltraMario and Neptune.

Don't expect Poshi to show up.
he's dead, remember?

I hope you'll cover up on the latest stories and comics this time around, I'm thinking to release a new chapter of E: RotM today.

PM the section.

No it hasn't. I got busy before I could release it. Typing it now.

EDIT: Dammit, can't do it tonight. Being forced off. Tommorow morning. What the hey, it's a 4th of July special, what better day than the actual?

IT FINALLY DONE.

I was on "vacation" for the 4th so I didn't have as much time. But it's done!

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Good_Morning_Userpedia/Episode_4

Episode 1, you advertised your Mafia, then it said UH-OH *shot*. It inspired me.

Because of that, if you don't want to be, you won't in Episode 5. Either way, you probably won't. Just saying.

I don't mean to nitpick but there are a couple of places where the grammar doesn't seem to make sense. I think you're doing a good job though!

PS, Watt is a she.

Back