Good Morning Userpedia

Pyro

Power Star
:eekdance: Yeah, some of you may know I am working on the Legendary Heroes, but what the hey, NSM's working on two things at the same time.

As you may guess by the title, this is going to be a pun on Good Morning America. But this has a twist: This combines ideas from both the ever-popular User Soup and everyone's favorite newspaper The 'Shroom. It will be hosted by yours truly but users can sign up to write sections for it, such as the Chatroom Scoop or Fanfiction Reviews. There will also be logos to go with them.

It does share stuff from User Soup. It will be awesomeIt will have special guests, humor, and most of all, RANDOMNESS. Also, it will now feature pictures (I changed my mind).

You don't need a Userpedia account for this. Just send me your section via PM.

So sign up now for Good Morning Userpedia, every Sunday at 7:00 AM(?). Yes, I'm serious about the 7 A.M. Yeah. Shocker. Now sign up.

*HOST: PyroGuy6
*CO-HOST: New Super Mario
*EMPLOYEE #1: Neptune99
*EMPLOYEE #2: Mr bones
*EMPLOYEE #3: UltraMario
*EMPLOYEE #4: Poshi (white Yoshi Kid)
*EMPLOYEE #5: Spiny (random Spiny)
*EDITOR: Yoshiwaker
*WHAT'S THE NEWS?: Yoshiwaker
*CHATROOM SCOOP:
*FANFICTION REVIEWS: PyroGuy6 (for now; spot is still technically open)
*WHAT THE HELL IS (USER) DOING RIGHT NOW: QuizmoManiac
*INTERVIEW: DHIceMario12
Note: Unlimited Special Guests. Can not be a special guest more than twice.

Now, sign up please! I hope this comes out great! ;)

P.S. Yes this is a bit copied off User Soup. But I think it's best to say...inspired by. Thank you.

Forest Fire said:
NSM's working on two things at the same time.
New Super Mario is working on about 10 billion things at the same time</exaggeration>

EDIT: Can I be the editor?

EDIT: ^^I just realized how hilarious that looked.

So, if I sign up, I have to send in a section every week?

I wouldn't be able to it if I have to do that.

I will sign-up for Co-Host if I don't have to send in something every week.

If I do have to send a section for Co-Host, sign me up for a job where I don't have to send in a section

Added Yoshiwaker/Pansage to the list. Hurry up to sign up, first episode will be on the 5th. If I don`t have enough people it will be delayed. OH NOES

Ice Cream Cone said:
Forest Fire said:
Added Yoshiwaker/Pansage to the list. Hurry up to sign up, first episode will be on the 5th. If I don`t have enough people it will be delayed. OH NOES
So, you gonna answer my question?

So sorry NSM, never noticed your post. No, you don`t have to send in anything for co-host. You just help host the show.

I'm really flattered that your saying that your making a show similar to and even a little inspired by User Soup. Just want to give you the best of luck in making it.

I must say though, sounds like you may be getting yourself into a handful with having other people make part of the episode. I technially had a staff in User Soup but that was fanon-wise. Otherwise it was almost always just one big solo project for me and I had the drive and the time to make every deadline for this show. You might have the same drive but others may not and it could slow down the whole show. You should prepare yourself for any emergencies like that.

I'm also curious. How many episodes per Season are you planning?

I would like to sign up for something, but first. Of what are these sections about? (not going to sign up for all of them, just want to know):
*What's the News?
*What the hell is (user) doing right now?
*Interview

DHM13-97011 said:
I would like to sign up for something, but first. Of what are these sections about? (not going to sign up for all of them, just want to know):
*What's the News?
*What the hell is (user) doing right now?
*Interview

*Interview: An interview with the special guest.
*What the Hell is (User) Doing Right Now: A fake thing about a user doing some completely random thing (i.e. PyroGuy6 is taking a stupid hike from New Wikisburg to the Frozen Farc! then random details)
*Whats the News?: Things that have happened on the Mario Wiki, Userpedia, and their respective forums (i.e. promotions).

DHM13-97011 said:
Mmm'kay.
The special guest... what kind of people will be special guests?
ANY kind of person. I`d gladly accept even a `crat to be a special guest.

Then I'll sign up for Interview =)
My last question. Who will choose the special guests?

They sign up, then I work out a certain episode for them to be in. In other words, me.

Pansage said:
One question: Do we send the sections to you or just put them on Userpedia ourselves?

Send it to me, then I'll send it to you for editing (lol), then it is put on Userpedia when Sunday comes.

Forest Fire said:
Pansage said:
One question: Do we send the sections to you or just put them on Userpedia ourselves?

Send it to me, then I'll send it to you for editing (lol), then it is put on Userpedia when Sunday comes.
Wouldn't it be better if everything was sent to me, then I fixed it up and sent it to you? More direct that way.

Back