Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
That's what I was thinking the entire time watching, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

I think the best parts of it were from John Dimaggio.

With it being October. Hope big things are coming soon. We'll no doubt be getting the Season 3 starting date this month.

Though it looks like we know what the exact month will be in the meantime

Screen-shot-2012-10-01-at-12.40.02-PM.png

November sounds about right. Considering the first DVD containing Season 3 episodes comes out early December. There's no way it could be any later then that.

Watched this show for the first time in ages today. Forgot how good it was.

That I watched the show? I've seen all the episodes up till the end of Season 2, so it's not like I didn't watch it before I took that 6-month-ish break.
Not changing my avatar back to the pony-related thing it was before, though.

The text is a bit blurry and I would suggest answering each question in a separate image.

EDIT: And now the image won't display. nvm

Vocal Beat said:
The text is a bit blurry and I would suggest answering each question in a separate image.

Yeah maybe I should do that from now on. When I get some more questions I'll seperate them. It was kind of an uncessary hassle to group it all in one pic.

Northern Verve said:
I made a separated version. Should be better now.
Making separate posts isn't exactly I meant, although you could do that if you want to, as long as you don't end up making a bunch of posts all at once (Like how you did just now.)

What I meant was making individual images, but all in one post. Like this:
http://ask-thecrusaders.tumblr.com/post/31288221040/ill-think-of-something-better

Vocal Beat said:
Northern Verve said:
I made a separated version. Should be better now.
Making separate posts isn't exactly I meant, although you could do that if you want to, as long as you don't end up making a bunch of posts all at once (Like how you did just now.)

What I meant was making individual images, but all in one post. Like this:
http://ask-thecrusaders.tumblr.com/post/31288221040/ill-think-of-something-better

I think I'll stick to separate posts for now. Nothing against the multi-image format, but I'd prefer that a reader sees the whole image from the moment they see the post.

Back