• Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Pinkie Pie said:
Well, if that's so, I shall travel back in the timestream to the 80s and air this MLP instead so they will be able to rule the Earth before you were even born. :evilgrin:.

Are you sure that would work? Times have changed a lot.

Lario said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Well, if that's so, I shall travel back in the timestream to the 80s and air this MLP instead so they will be able to rule the Earth before you were even born. :evilgrin:.

Are you sure that would work? Times have changed a lot.
Well, yes. I would stop all airings of every older generation MLP on the planet.

It seems every time I try to pull out of this mess you guys always reference me. Sheesh.

What do you mean pull out of this? You're the one who won't stop posting pony hate.

Oh stop trying to redirect our attention to Lario. Look at what SolarBlaze did waaaay back on the first page in this topic. He made his statement, left the thread, and never came back. If you come back here again and do shit like
Jack Noir said:
:smug:
Hey, I don't hate the show. It's perfectly fine for girls of the age of five and under.
I WILL suspend you. You're just fucking trolling at this point.

Oh, and Lario, stop trying to point out conspiracy theories that aren't there. Stop making pointless posts about reclaiming the internet. It doesn't add to a single fucking thing.

UltraMario, don't feed the parasprites. That is all.

Jack Noir said:
Notice how Lario was the one continuing the conflict after my two or three posts.
Notice how I replied to your post and not Lario's posts.

The Fairly Oddparents is still my favorite cartoon. But I can still call myself a pegasis (the girl version of a brony)

'3K said:
Anybody in favor of me locking this thread and starting a fresh one, free of pointless arguments?

Nah I think there's no need. There are other forum that has had far worse situations. I think it's still if you look at a majority of the pages it's still mostly peaceful talk about the show or bringing people into the show.

Won't they just continue in the new thread anyway?

Jesus, you guys are this upset about it?

I'm sorry, I guess. I didn't know that you all were going to seriously freak out over my comments.

Guess I spooked the horses No. That was an awful pun.

I won't return unless you guys start raging against me here.

I'm not upset at all. Actually, I'm trying hard to subordinate your comments. I understand your differences.

Jack Noir said:
Jesus, you guys are this upset about it?

I'm sorry, I guess. I didn't know that you all were going to seriously freak out over my comments.

Guess I spooked the horses No. That was an awful pun.

I won't return unless you guys start raging against me here.

They're not upset at the content of your poor trolling attempt. They're upset that you won't stop talking. Seriously.

And yes, if there was only one example of trolling, this is the perfect one. You are specifically trying to create controversial posts in order to get a rise out of anyone for your amusement.

'3K said:
Rosencrantz said:
Lay that law down, MST.
Brohoof.png

Boy, I wish I had more pony macros saved.

Welp, I finished the pilot, both parts.

I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Pinkie Pie's my favorite, but I'm going with Rarity because UM already got Pinkie...

Percy said:
Welp, I finished the pilot, both parts.

I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Pinkie Pie's my favorite, but I'm going with Rarity because UM already got Pinkie...

Welcome to the Herd!

Back