Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Chances are, if you watched The Powerpuff Girls in your youth, you're bound to like this show.

Lauren Faust worked on that show (her husband is the creator of it), and that's part of why it reminds one of old 90's cartoons.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Chances are, if you watched The Powerpuff Girls in your youth, you're bound to like this show.

Lauren Faust worked on that show (her husband is the creator of it), and that's part of why it reminds one of old 90's cartoons.

I think you're right, I watched Powerpuff Girls as a kid and I enjoyed it! :D

Oddly, my main memory of them is some ad with them in it about how you should drink your milk. Not a bad show though (and actually intended as a parody of superheroes)

Snowstalker said:
Oddly, my main memory of them is some ad with them in it about how you should drink your milk. Not a bad show though (and actually intended as a parody of superheroes)

What, Powerpuff Girls?

Watched that episode, it was good.
Seen every episode now, I'm waiting for September 17th.

I think Derpy Daddy is just from one particular fanfic isn't he? I don't see him very often. He's certainly obscure fanon by now.

I don't get why you all like it so much.

Northern Verve said:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic….is a children’s show that feels like it belongs in the halcyon cartoon days of the 80’s and 90’s alongside shows such as Angry Beavers, Rocko’s Modern Life, Dexter’s Lab and CatDog. It’s slick animation, fantastic comedic value, and genuinely valuable life lessons that young people can really take to heart and learn from make it a shockingly good kids program that is in seriously short supply these days.

And just like the cartoons of the 90’s, the show goes out of its way to deliver quality production value and great character originality, keeping the adults who have to watch it in consideration.

It’s loveable characters are so endearing that they have clopped their way into the hearts of thousands, and are now used to convey some of the most accurate and funny reaction faces, phrases, and attitudes on the web. The show is smart, funny, adorable, and a refreshing change that has earned my appreciation and respect, even though it was made for adolescent girls. A rare thing indeed.

But of course, it might not be your thing, and that’s understandable. But before you immediately dismiss it and claim that all fans over the age of 10 are a bunch of lonely web-trollers sweating themselves to death in their mother’s basement…give the show a chance, because it might just surprise you and convince you that it can be good to give new or strange things a chance, just as it convinced me.

At the end of the day, you have to apply the same rules to the Ponies that you would to anything else.

This entire part should of been that one thing.
This is why.

Back