Yoshi's Island Wiki Error?

Do you agree?

• Total voters

Master Dimentio

Cheep Cheep
So, on the wiki, for the article "Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island", it says that it's the "first video game to take place in the Mario series chronology" But I don't think that's definitely correct. Yoshi's Story may or may not have taken place before that. We don't know, and since this is an official wiki, we shouldn't have errors like that.

This is no official Wiki, this is a fan Wiki.

To their parent's childhood?

Or it could be Baby Bowser's revenge for the events of SMW2.

Just sayin'.

Mario isn't confirmed to be born yet during the events of Yoshi's Story; it's the only game in the Yoshi Series without Mario in it. That's why I think the wiki is wrong in saying SMW2 is the first game chronologically. The baby yoshies from Yoshi's Story could even be the Yoshies from SMW2 at a younger age.

PieGuy said:
Mario isn't confirmed to be born yet during the events of Yoshi's Story;

Yes, he is.

When you get to Bowser's room he mocks you by calling you "Mario's little pet".

Wheatley said:
When you get to Bowser's room he mocks you by calling you "Mario's little pet".
Oh? I wasn't aware. I never got that far into the game. Well, I guess this can be closed.

I wasn't sure if Polls NEEDED five options or if it would be deleted if I left it blank, so I just filled it in. I really don't mind people dissing me; I do it quite often, actually.

No, it can be left blank.

yoshidude99 said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
This is no official Wiki, this is a fan Wiki.

How is it not official? Sorry if this is bumping a thread but I just need to know this.
It's because fans add to it. If the creators of the game edited the website it would be official.

Back