WikiWare Productions

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
Hey MarioWiki Forum Users
I will make a group thing that is called WikiWare Productions that will make games
Does anyone wanna sign up?

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
Who I need
-Art
-Sprites
-level Deign
-Dialoge
I'll do some of the art but I dunno who will do the rest

Goombella

Mieu mieu!
I can give ideas, and by art do you mean drawing the characters?
I should be able to do that.

I have some skills in using the game-creation device known as Scratch, but I kinda suck. Hardly any users here know how to make great games, besides Stooben and Mason.

Master Koopakid's Epic Yarn said:
I don't know how to make games but I have an Idea for the gameplay and stuff
Well, if you have an IDEA, why don't you go out, download something like Game Maker, and learn yourself?

Puddin

eat the rich
Squirtle said:
about the engine, just read fromt he beeginning, long story
You were backed in a corner and thought I'd program for you in a pinch? Don't worry I'm not mad. I just feel awkward finding out weeks later.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Without knowing how to make a game, or just a simple Application, I'd quit your game development.
I mean, you can't go beyond a "Hello World!" script, if you don't understand what variables are good for.

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
I have ideas for a game, but I won't tell anyone because I don't want my ideas stolen if I ever plan to make it.

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
Koopa Kid said:
I will be cancelling al my projects. This includes my comics and this project ect.
I AM cancelling them BUT WWP is back up again! I'll mainly just do art and stuff but I don't want a huge team. Just me. Comic Ideas anyone?

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
I'll start a comic tommorow, and I will think of a comic idea by tommorow
It will also have artwork to go with it. I will try to find inspiration.