If you were a villin from a Mario game, who would you be?

:waluigi:

Because I'm random and I hate everybody I come into contact with. >_>

Dry Bones or Boo cos there supernatural beings

Okay this is wierd...... alot of users say bowser jr was a failiure yet in this forum they say they want to be him. You guys have confused me :? :shock: :?

Super Yoshi10 said:
Okay this is wierd...... alot of users say bowser jr was a failiure yet in this forum they say they want to be him. You guys have confused me :? :shock: :?

3D and I don't think Jr.'s a PHAILURE. Others, however, *COUGH*Uniju*COUGH* would say otherwise.

ChaosNinji said:
Super Yoshi10 said:

3D and I don't think Jr.'s a PHAILURE. Others, however, *COUGH*Uniju*COUGH* would say otherwise.

True. I don't think hes a failiure.

Super Yoshi10 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Super Yoshi10 said:

True. I don't think hes a failiure.

YAY.

I'd like to be a Boo, actually.

Yeah boo rules :boo: :boo: :boo: compared to :goomba: . Boo would easily murder a goomba.

crystalking said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Yeah boo rules :boo: :boo: :boo: compared to :goomba: . Boo would easily murder a goomba.

true.

but tubbablubba would eat every :boo:

Wrong. boo would just fly through tubb blubba.

ok. But I haven't played paper mario :cry: :cry: :cry:

ok :)

Back