Definitive proof of Luigi in Super Mario Galaxy

ChrisAlassal

Monty Mole
Behold!



What does this mean for Luigi? Super Mario 64 DS aside, as that was a remake, this is Luigi's first time to be involved in the story of a 3D platformer. I wonder what the man in green is going to do in this game.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

W00T! W00T! W00T!

Time to surf EVEN MORE trailers to find out the meaning of this strange message.
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
My only comment is this:

:luigi:
 

Booster

Cheep Cheep
Retired Wiki Staff
Finally, even if it's just ends up being a mention, it's SOMETHING!!!

I'd like for Luigi to be playable similar to NSMB, if there's no proper two player mode.

YAY FOR ME! LUIGI :luigi:
I'M A LUIGI! NUMBER ONE :luigi:
THAT'S MAMA LUIGI TO YOU, MARIO! *wheeze* :luigi:
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Booster said:
Finally, even if it's just ends up being a mention, it's SOMETHING!!!

I'd like for Luigi to be playable similar to NSMB, if there's no proper two player mode.

YAY FOR ME! LUIGI :luigi:
I'M A LUIGI! NUMBER ONE :luigi:
THAT'S MAMA LUIGI TO YOU, MARIO! *wheeze* :luigi:
SMG has Co-op. One player controls Mario, while the other controls a cursor that does special things like breaking items and stunning enemies.
 

Booster

Cheep Cheep
Retired Wiki Staff
ChaosNinji said:
SMG has Co-op. One player controls Mario, while the other controls a cursor that does special things like breaking items and stunning enemies.
I know, but I meant a mode where two players alternate between controlling Mario and Luigi like in SMB3. I can't see that happening with a game like this though.
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
More like proof that Luigi is metioned in Super Mario Galaxy. :roll:
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
DAMNET LUIGI IS IN IMMA PARTY NOW
 

Smiddle

Power Star
3dejong said:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

W00T! W00T! W00T!

Time to surf EVEN MORE trailers to find out the meaning of this strange message.
Ultimate word™
 

ChrisAlassal

Monty Mole
I actually like seeing Mario and Luigi work together, in such games as the Mario and Luigi series and Super Paper Mario. It's cool to see cooperation between the two, and their interactions together are much more interesting than either alone.
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Uniju said:
Lario said:
Uniju said:
S*** ITS F***ING LUIGI!
You hate him because he's "overated", that's a dumb reason why to hate him (Also his article, on the other hand...)
Well you LIKE him because he is "Underated", when he's NOT. So thats a worse reason to like him. He's an awful character anyway.
Underated? I like him since he's... (TO long compared to is article to explain)
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Uniju said:
Lario said:
Uniju said:
S*** ITS F***ING LUIGI!
You hate him because he's "overated", that's a dumb reason why to hate him (Also his article, on the other hand...)
Well you LIKE him because he is "Underated", when he's NOT. So thats a worse reason to like him. He's an awful character anyway.
He may be underrated, and he may be stupid-looking to some folks, but to the few that like his thin 'stache and gangly demeanor, he's the perfect hero.

And without Luigi, what would the Marioverse be like now? Mario would be in a painting in King Boo's altar while Bowser runs off with Peach, that's what.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
3dejong said:
Uniju said:
Lario said:
Uniju said:
S*** ITS F***ING LUIGI!
You hate him because he's "overated", that's a dumb reason why to hate him (Also his article, on the other hand...)
Well you LIKE him because he is "Underated", when he's NOT. So thats a worse reason to like him. He's an awful character anyway.
He may be underrated, and he may be stupid-looking to some folks, but to the few that like his thin 'stache and gangly demeanor, he's the perfect hero.

And without Luigi, what would the Marioverse be like now? Mario would be in a painting in King Boo's altar while Bowser runs off with Peach, that's what.
Yeah, and the Green Missile überly FTWish special move in SSBM would yet to be seen. (Green Missile pwns Skull Bash)
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Smiddle said:
3dejong said:
Uniju said:
Lario said:
Uniju said:
S*** ITS F***ING LUIGI!
You hate him because he's "overated", that's a dumb reason why to hate him (Also his article, on the other hand...)
Well you LIKE him because he is "Underated", when he's NOT. So thats a worse reason to like him. He's an awful character anyway.
He may be underrated, and he may be stupid-looking to some folks, but to the few that like his thin 'stache and gangly demeanor, he's the perfect hero.

And without Luigi, what would the Marioverse be like now? Mario would be in a painting in King Boo's altar while Bowser runs off with Peach, that's what.
Yeah, and the Green Missile überly FTWish special move in SSBM would yet to be seen. (Green Missile pwns Skull Bash)
Heck yeah.
 
Top