Life of a female gamer while being mother, hacker, programmer, SysAdmin, etc.

>>ToxicBox
From what I know, Nintendo can be very hard to work with, on the non-customer side.
If you want to make development deals, media deals, etc., good luck.
After 1 minute of Google, I found out that DigiPen is a college for Game Development.
The college is found in Redmond, the exact same city as Microsoft and Nintendo of America can be found.

>>Flubber
That actually applies to every company, not just Nintendo.

Thanks, but it isn't only your opinion. (^v^)

You mean "Sport"?
No, I don't.

Not at all.

Y'know, youre quite alike me.
I dont do any sport, and Im a terrible drawer.

Right.
Back on subject, she is quite alike me.
Note is said quite.

Weird.
My crushes name is David, and I dont think anyone on this forum is called David.

I don't know, but my short name (Yami) comes from the Japanese word for Darkness, while many Arabs tell me that my official name (Yamilla) means "Beautiful" in Arabic.
However, I don't have any relationship to neither Japanese, nor Arabic (as in family), but I do have Polish roots.

@Yami: If you ever do become a video game developer, I'll buy that games you make as soon as they come out in the US. I hope to become a game developer as well. It would be nice if I could make my own game right now, but I don't have the right equipment or a high school or college education to actually know how.

How about studying yourself, before going to a college? That really helps.
I also started to learn about ICT when I was just 7 years old, which made me completion of my previous 2 education levels (repairing PC's and Servicedesk) a lot faster than others can (completing 6 months each, instead of 2 years each).
I'm currently doing Application Development, but like I said, studying on your own before college helps a lot.

Most used languages in programming (also Game Development) are:
C
C++
JavaSE

Of course there are a lot more, as Microsoft uses their own C#, Visual Basic, and ASP.NET, and Apple uses their own Objective-C, and there are even more languages.
I'd start with the first 3 I gave a link to their official tutorials, as they're the easiest to learn, and also most used, especially in Game Development.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
How about studying yourself, before going to a college? That really helps.
I also started to learn about ICT when I was just 7 years old, which made me completion of my previous 2 education levels (repairing PC's and Servicedesk) a lot faster than others can (completing 6 months each, instead of 2 years each).
I'm currently doing Application Development, but like I said, studying on your own before college helps a lot.

Most used languages in programming (also Game Development) are:
C
C++
JavaSE

Of course there are a lot more, as Microsoft uses their own C#, Visual Basic, and ASP.NET, and Apple uses their own Objective-C, and there are even more languages.
I'd start with the first 3 I gave a link to their official tutorials, as they're the easiest to learn, and also most used, especially in Game Development.
Any of those that I should start with?

Back