Family Guy or Simpsons?

Which is your favorite?

• Family Guy

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Simpsons

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters
I like Family Guy better overall, but most episodes from the more recent seasons aren't as entertaining as the older seasons. :-\ Seasons 1, 2, and 3 will always be the best era of FG IMO.

Last night there was a new episode of both. I swore up and down that the new Family Guy seemed more interesting but I liked this Simpsons more (Homer was a barber.)

ToxBox said:
This episode the big bang theory is weird
The thing I found weird is that it didn't have a special Brain & Stewie intro, did it? Usually Brian & Stewie episodes do. And the whole

Spoilers: Stewie created the universe, which created him, etc causality loop

was VERY bogus, even for Family Guy IMO.

I prefer the Simpsons, but I like both series.
DEY'R AWESOME!

I prefer South Park to both. The Simpsons has been pretty hit-and-miss as of late and I've never liked Family Guy much.

Family Guy is too predictable for me.

And the Simpsons can still make good episodes from good to time. Gone, Maggie, Gone was awesome.

This is a bit of a random thought, but in the recent Simpsons episode Homer Scissorhands, there was a joke that seemed REALLY Family Guy 'esque to me.

When Homer was crying, he was running while cutting things with scissors (like dog leashes) and he even destroyed a bridge by cutting its cords.

That seems like something Peter would do. Does anyone agree? I was thinking it was a subtle slam on Family Guy.

The Simpsons are A. more suitable for kids, and B. meh, what can I say?its pretty obvisious the Simpsons are winning.

Eh, I like the Simpsons more. Family Guy is just... stupid, no offense.

Back