Any forum siblings?

Bluedevil

not your common or garden devil!
Well my twin is mollymoon4 for starters but I've been wondering, is anybody else here related?

No, I'm all alone.

My sister is Quickie-la, but she only has made 8 posts so far and she didn't feel like doing her profile herself. (I took the liberty of changing her avatar a few times, otherwise it'd be blank.)

Bluedevil said:
Well my twin is mollymoon4 for starters but I've been wondering, is anybody else here related?
That explains a lot. You both did cool gift art for me around the same time.

This forum has a lot of sockpuppets siblings.

Cave Johnson said:
This forum has a lot of sockpuppets siblings.
If my sister was a sockpuppet of mine I think she'd post a lot more if you catch my drift. That, we're both adults and she lives miles away from me. But I don't doubt the possibility of some younger people faking it.

I wish that I did-actually no, I wish I didn't, because then I would have to share my computer.

Also, I wonder when BLOF or LGM will see this thread...

I only have one sibling, my older brother. He's "too cool" for Nintendo anymore and now he plays "good" games on "good" systems like 360. I don't understand him. ???

So, no.

I have a brother, but I haven't convinced him to join yet.

Major Bloops said:
I wish that I did-actually no, I wish I didn't, because then I would have to share my computer.

Also, I wonder when BLOF or LGM will see this thread...

I did, but not LGM. She's either making new sprites or playing Spore.

BTW, for people who don't know, LGM and I are identical twin sisters.

I have a brother that is a nintendo fan(he still likes other companies). But he doesn't have interest or free time to enter here.

Heck no, I wouldn't bring my brothers here, they'd just embarrass me lol :P

I invite my sister to forums sometimes, but she doesn't stay active, so I don't do it anymore.

I doubt my sibling will get an account here. They won't be interested or motivated enough to be active, even though I was the one who smashed informations of Nintendo in their head and got them interested in their games.

That doesn't count as Forum siblings, like you've said in another thread.

Pansear said:
My sister is Quickie-la, but she only has made 8 posts so far and she didn't feel like doing her profile herself. (I took the liberty of changing her avatar a few times, otherwise it'd be blank.)

Bluedevil said:
That explains a lot. You both did cool gift art for me around the same time.

Haha, that's only due to the fact that I've had an unstable connection for a while. I'll be posting more often now.

For some reason, I recognize your avatar from a half year ago.

Back