Osama Bin Laden is Dead

DaisyGaga

Da f***, Rosalina?
Goodbye, and GOOD RIDDANCE!

Rot in hell, you bastard.

It's a shame we couldn't get to him before he died but at least we've got his body to do all kinds of crazy shit to.

EDIT: Teehee, this post is entirely wrong. We did get him and then we buried him at sea, so we don't have his body.

You don't know how happy I am about this. Good riddance you *beep*.

Yeah. There's also a live video stream in the link I posted, if you want to hear news anchors talking about it.

chill people we're all human

I'm watching the news and there's crowds of people jumping up and down laughing and cheering with little American flags as if their country won the World Cup.

Symbolic as it may be, seeing people celebrate the death of another person is disturbing. If anything, people should be reminded of the incident that occured 10 years ago and remember for those who are dead. Many people will certainly feel inner relief or even happiness that the man that was once a national threat has been eradicated, but Osama Bin Laden being dead does not make America any safer. Capture him, lock him up, put him in America's possession, whatever, but his dead body does nothing for our nation.

It's embarrassing as a fellow American and as a fellow human to see those people celebrate like that in the nation's capital in front of the White House. It's not independence day, don't make a fucking party out of it. It's disgusting.

The President is done speaking about it, and I agree with some of what Garlic here said. This is a bittersweet thing. The people killed on 9/11 are still dead. But I do think it's okay to say "good riddance" in regards Osama Bin Laden's death.

tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

He's dead, but it doesn't mean all the terror is over as well.
I wonder what will happen next, I mean, Americans, French, Brittians, and Italians (and probably more) also hunt on Libyan dictator.

Cave Johnson said:
I'm watching the news and there's crowds of people jumping up and down laughing and cheering with little American flags as if their country won the World Cup.

Symbolic as it may be, seeing people celebrate the death of another person is disturbing. If anything, people should be reminded of the incident that occured 10 years ago and remember for those who are dead. Many people will certainly feel inner relief or even happiness that the man that was once a national threat has been eradicated, but Osama Bin Laden being dead does not make America any safer. Capture him, lock him up, put him in America's possession, whatever, but his dead body does nothing for our nation.

It's embarrassing as a fellow American and as a fellow human to see those people celebrate like that in the nation's capital in front of the White House. It's not independence day, don't make a fucking party out of it. It's disgusting.
Per. Now I hope the president will now DO something in the country, like improve daily lives (e.i. economy) and bring back research on cancer and the space program.

Yoshida said:
Cave Johnson said:

Per. Now I hope the president will now DO something in the country, like improve daily lives (e.i. economy) and bring back research on cancer and the space program.
You know how he could really help the country? By making sure a typo like that never happens again.

This is more of a symbolic victory. It has helped America get some revenge for what happened in 2001. Killing Osama bin Laden is a major step in fighting terrorism. Most of the time, it is tough to celebrate a person's death. But when someone like this is killed, it is a great event and many Americans have taken the opportunity to celebrate amidst these tough times.

Skeptic me thinks it won't change much, besides Obama very most likely getting re-elected now.

But hey, others really seem to enjoy it, so :3

Back