Topics about Legend of Zelda and Kirby

ToxBox

Power Star
It is confusing if I'm talking about kirby super star for console and handhelds and legend of zelda ocarina of time too.

When we will add Zelda and Kirby topics in Video Games list with console, handheld and online?

EDIT: I want threads about zelda and kirby

Me not understanding this thread. Zorry.

I understand. Barely.

This is the Super Mario Wiki. We have a thread specifically for all things Mario and another thread for everything else, and it will stay at that. If people just say which version they're reffering to, than there will be no confusion.

We just don't have threads about Zelda and Kirby usually in the Handheld and Console Gaming. I think that is what he is trying to say.

People will make threads about those two if they felt like it. And Zelda does have plenty of threads, actually, in Console Gaming.

Kirby and Zelda are not as popular as Super Smash Bros., you know.

Whether they're as popular as Smash Bros is irrelevant, Smash Bros gets a board because it directly involves Mario.

How I can talk about zelda only in super smash bros brawl and also kirby group get biggest roles in subspace emissary

Go to Console/Handheld Gaming. You can talk about it there. Or go to some other forum. This is a Mario forum, mainly. And Kirby having a big Subspace Emissary? Pfft.

Halberd with meta knight
Kirby destroying Subspace Gunship
Dedede saved kirby and luigi

It is confusing with Ocarina of Time 3D or N64

It's not like Super Smash Bros. Brawl is the only Super Smash Bros. game that matters, you know :/

Landmaster glitch is same as Giant Jigglypuff glitch that Fox can't start up his landmaster when he has smash ball

What color is FitMario03?

See, you don't know. So you don't know everything about the game.

FitMario03 is Green Mario, BTW

Back