why

Re: "You shouldn't have done that..."

Herr Shyguy said:
I knew this wouldn't be worth reading somewhere between hearing that it came from 4chan and seeing it compared to Slender Man.
i thought that too, but it's actually pretty interesting and the videos are amazing! It's one of those rarely good things!

Yeah I took down that post cause on second thought it was a bit overly harsh. I watched a little of the first video and it looked like just a really buggy cartridge.

I've read it.

also I've showed that creepypasta to someone in the chat... that someone is now afraid of majora's mask.

I won't tell who is that user. ;)

I knew people that were scared from the normal Majora's mask... I don't know why i guess, it isn't a scary game.

I don't know, but for some reason, if I try to get on these links, I get a 503 Error.

Mama Yami said:
I don't know, but for some reason, if I try to get on these links, I get a 503 Error.
seemed to work fine for shyguy i don't know... :(

Visited from my current location, and from my USA02 server's location.
Both say 503.

Yeah, thats what happened to me.

ToD the ToaD said:
Mama Yami said:
seemed to work fine for shyguy i don't know... :(
it also works for me too.

Now it works again, and watched them before sleeping.
It isn't even creepy, not at all.

I don't find it scary at all either.
I guess the thing that makes this interesting must be those journal entries that this jadusable wrote. my friend got really scared After he read it! :) i supose it's scary for certain kind of person. And we decided to ask cleverbot about ben the same way he says he did in that journal and the spambot said the same things! Lol! That scared him even more! *trollface*

It's not too creepy for me, but I haven't really watched the videos in the second link. However, if this really happened to this person, I would be very scared if I were him.

This Ben guy must be the greatest hacker ever.

Herr Shyguy said:
Yeah I took down that post cause on second thought it was a bit overly harsh.

SHYGUY learned REMORSE!

It seems I do have a soul after all.

Oh, now it works. But how in the name of something I cant say here is that scary?Its just kinda freaky is all.

Some reason when I saw the title of this thread, I was reminded of Katz from Courage the Cowardly Dog. Even more so that this is related to a creepy/scary thing.

^ Ha ha. "How annoying." - Le Quack

Heh heh, creepy pasta. Somehow humorous or bland sometimes. I generally find them more flat-out amusing than anything.

I stopped at the first video of the second Link. For me, Very scary, especially the Second Video of the First Link, when the silhouette of the Link Statue is underwater and it flashes suddenly.... *shivers* Might watch the rest another time.

ectoBiologist said:
I've read it.

also I've showed that creepypasta to someone in the chat... that someone is now afraid of majora's mask.

That was me, IIRC.

ectoBiologist said:
I've read it.

spoilers: it's me

this creepypasta really affected my life, I talk to Cleverbot on a daily basis now trying to release that demon from within that poor soul

unrelated: I didn't recognize you with that horrible name either, I hate this MSPA crap

the whole story is actually really good, but the lasting effects of it will doom the internet. You will never be able to start a discussion about Majora's mask without a douchebag butting in and screaming "you shoudn't have done that, you shouldn't have done that!!!111"

Back