Worst Article

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Sometimes we see HORRIBLE articles, like Condor (Go to Klepto for more info) or Pirate Goomba. So let's discuss horrible articles you've seen!

On UnMario, Dummmmmmmmmy made Link (Link is a freak that tried to kill Mario in Mario) *shrudder* and nobody can make Buzzstormer without it getting deleted (Though there's not much to say about it)

PIRATE GOOMBA IS A PIRATE GOOMBA!

I also loathe most articles about implied subject. There's quite a few crummy articles on Userpedia, too.

Glowsquid said:

I also loathe most articles about implied subject. There's quite a few crummy articles on Userpedia, too.

That one HAD to be the worst.

The Lost World is a close second.

3dejong said:
Glowsquid said:

That one HAD to be the worst.

The Lost World is a close second.

It's just an diga-something page

Also, Luigi before I took a shot at rewriting (some of) it was horribly bad. I love how it completly screwed up the section about Super Mario 64 DS.

Glowsquid said:
Also, Luigi before I took a shot at rewriting (some of) it was horribly bad. I love how it completly screwed up the section about Super Mario 64 DS.

Huzzah! Huzzah! The article no one had bothered to fix is somewhat better, thanks to Glowsquid.

*pops champagne*

Luigi Gardens. It's deleted now, but all it said was something like "Luigi Gardens is a garden of Luigi's." :luigi: = bad gardener.

All of the articles about fanmade stuff.

New articles right after that proposal that makes new stubs prevent from getting deleted

*me look at the deletion log*

"sx is one of dixie kongs helper."

"Dargonz is a character who first appered in super mario bros.is he a star the awnser is yes he is very super he could moon jump on the sky..."

Glowsquid said:
*me look at the deletion log*

"sx is one of dixie kongs helper."

"Dargonz is a character who first appered in super mario bros.is he a star the awnser is yes he is very super he could moon jump on the sky..."

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Man...

What IS Dargonz?

DING!

RIGHT ANSWER!

YOU GOT A TICKET TO MARIO VS. THE SONIC TEAM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KE_ZIlFKLI

Back