New DK game.

When Rare got sold to Microsoft, Nintendo almost completly abandoned the whole DKC, DK64 gameplay, and gave us instead a rhtym game. The Donkey Konga series is fun, but many people (me included) want more. Noe i've heard there going to make a new DK game for the Wii. I've also seen that it's name was Donkey Kong, which makes it hard to guess WHAT kind of game it will be. Does anyone here know anything about it?

I think Wikipedia has an article on it called "Donkey Kong Wii", I dunno if thats its actual name though.

DK Bongo Blast...

this was in Nintendo Power once.

Well...does this mean the Donkey Kong Wii should get deleted (DKWiki)?

No, Donkey Kong Wii is valid, they have an article on it at Wikipedia too. Just type in Donkey Kong Wii and you'll see it.

I wonder if it will be a 2D platformer or 3D. And King Zing, Dixie, Tiny, Lanky, and Krumple are also going to be playable. WHERES KIDDY?

Just so no one mixs up DK Bongo Blast and Donkey Kong Wii up again here:

DK Bongo Blast: Characters use weird rocket-barrels to race one another, they also use items to blow one another up and such. Characters confirmed so far are Donkey, Funky, Dixie, Diddy, K. Rool, Kritter, what seems to be a Krumple and I think Tiny Kong.

Donkey Kong Wii: Mysterious new Donkey Kong game. Though it has been confirmed nothing else is known about it.

Plus the last time Kiddy was seen was in the Donkey Kong Racing trailer and Donkey Kong Country 3 remake for the Game Boy Advance. Man I wish Donkey Kong racing was made, it looked awesome.

ultimatetoad said:
And King Zing, Dixie, Tiny, Lanky, and Krumple are also going to be playable. WHERES KIDDY?

WHAT!!!!!! I'M GOING TO BE IN THE GAME!!!!!!! *Teleports to future.*

Back