THIS THRED IS DEEEEEEEED also post chatroom moments

I assume Steam chats would also go here?

8:38 PM - stargatedalek: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4590.msg135177;topicseen#new AARGGH MY EYES NO
8:41 PM - Hax: are you talking about the meg book
8:41 PM - stargatedalek: yes
8:41 PM - stargatedalek: ITS GETTING A MOVIE NOOO
8:41 PM - stargatedalek: NNOOOOOO
8:41 PM - Hax: yeah, good job setting megalodon and sharks in general back another 20 or so years
8:41 PM - stargatedalek: ikr
8:42 PM - stargatedalek: and pitting it against a trex what even
8:45 PM - Hax: oh i've read about the novels on wikipedia, they're a total shithouse
8:45 PM - stargatedalek: oh god its a series
8:45 PM - Hax: something something megalodon ultimate predator something something evil guy wants to bring them back to life to use it as a weapon or some fucking nonsense like that i don't know
8:46 PM - stargatedalek: xDD
8:47 PM - Hax: "In 1997, Jonas Taylor is a deep sea diver working for the United States Navy on a top-secret dive in the Mariana Trench. He sees a Megalodon, a massive ancient predator that is believed to be extinct. Because he is the only survivor he is disbelieved."
8:47 PM - Hax: well this already sounds like a goddamn b-movie
8:48 PM - Hax: "He becomes a paleontologist and tries to prove that the Megalodon is real, but he is still considered a crackpot."
8:48 PM - Hax: *insert one does not simply meme here*
8:49 PM - Hax: "An old friend, Masao Tanaka, asks him to go back and help recover a UNIS (Unmanned Nautical Informational Submersible), which helps predict earthquakes, from the Mariana Trench. Again, they encounter a megalodon in the depths: the species has indeed survived, but is trapped in the Mariana Trench due to the 'cold water barrier' (the bottom of the Trench is heated by geothermal ducts, keeping the water warm, but that warmth has limited range and the far colder water above it keeps the sharks trapped there as the cold water would apparently have highly negative effects on the giant sharks unless traversed properly)."
8:49 PM - Hax: that CANNOT possibly be a thing
8:49 PM - Hax: "A white bioluminescent (millions of years of adapting to the darkness of the trench lead to this evolutionary trait) male megalodon attacks them and kills Tanaka's son D.J."
8:49 PM - Hax: ah yes, a classic Japanese name, DJ
8:50 PM - Hax: "before being entangled in the metal ropes connecting the submarine to the ship, which start dragging the shark up. However, the male shark's vulnerable state prompts an even larger female megalodon to emerge and attack it, and as the female rips it apart, she is bathed in the shark's warm blood as she follows the entangled male upwards, the warm flood of liquid keeping the female protected from the cold water long enough for it to reach the warmer surface waters of the ocean, hence unleashing the megalodon anew on the ocean's ecosystem."
8:50 PM - Hax: i'm no scientist but I don't think that's how blood works
8:50 PM - Hax: "It doesn't take long for the shark to pick up where it left off after it reaches the surface, as it starts killing and eating whales, and sometimes people, including Jonas's estranged wife, Maggie. To make matters worse, the female is pregnant and gives birth."
8:51 PM - Hax: Christ, now you're stealing from Jaws 3?
8:51 PM - Hax: "Both are tracked, as Taylor and Tanaka wish to capture the creature. They manage to get the mother, but it breaks free and starts attacking boats in the area where it was captured. Taylor manages to kill the mother in the carnage by ramming a submersible down its throat, slicing his way through its inner body, and eventually cutting through its heart before escaping."
8:51 PM - Hax: I don't think that's feasible
8:52 PM - stargatedalek: this is paleo cringe at tis absolute worst
8:52 PM - stargatedalek: WE NEED THIS TO WARM OUR SOULS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2WQ58hQyH8
8:52 PM - Hax: I already saw that actually
8:52 PM - Hax: funny coincidence
8:52 PM - stargatedalek: aah
8:52 PM - stargatedalek: :P
8:52 PM - Hax: "Sequels

The novel spawned a series with the following sequels:

The Trench
Meg: Primal Waters
Meg: Hell's Aquarium
Meg: Night Stalkers
Meg: Origins"
8:52 PM - Hax: WHO ASKED FOR THIS?!
8:53 PM - stargatedalek: ARGH
8:53 PM - stargatedalek: I actually own Hells Aquarium I bough it on a lark and never read it, didn't know it was a sequel
8:54 PM - Hax: ok lemme just read the summary for this one for the hell of it
8:54 PM - Hax: "Scarface, Michael Maren's pet Meg, and Angel's last surviving offspring from her first litter, is hunting. Scarface gets enticed by a new prospective meal, Leedsichthys. While his attention is caught by the new meal, he is attacked and killed by a Liopleurodon." OK, WOW, what the hell happened between book 1 and book 4
8:55 PM - Hax: "During one of Angel's escape attempts, a crowd handler is killed by her. An animal rights group called R.A.W. (Release Animals to the Wild)"
8:55 PM - Hax: real creative name guys
8:55 PM - stargatedalek: :P
8:55 PM - Hax: "decides to try to get the Tanaka Institute to free the young females (called Elizabeth, Angelica, Belle, Mary Kate and Ashley), even though the world knows the damage that Angel and her mother did when she escaped many years previously."
8:55 PM - stargatedalek: Dino PETA eww
8:56 PM - stargatedalek: MARY KATE AND ASHLEY
8:56 PM - stargatedalek: WHY
8:56 PM - Hax: jesus christ these people turned into megalodon backyard breeders
8:56 PM - stargatedalek: FUCKING OLSEN TWINS SHARKS
8:57 PM - Hax: "Jonas and Terry want to expand the Institute to separate all of the siblings due to their increased aggression and appetite, but the state won't allow any expansion of the facility. Angelica is soon attacked by one of her siblings while being moved, and is killed. (Later, R.A.W. gets a hold of the incident on tape and posts it to the internet, rallying support to their cause.)"
8:57 PM - stargatedalek: on one hadn I want to read this book even less now but on the other hand I've ben reminded that it exists taking up space on my shelf that I could use for figurines
8:57 PM - Hax: i'd like to note that it's funny how aggressive and cannibalisitc the sharks are in this series
8:57 PM - stargatedalek: ikr
8:57 PM - Hax: "The cousin of the crown prince of Dubai, Fiesal Bin Rashidi, comes to negotiate purchasing Mary Kate and Ashley for a large aquarium in Dubai."
8:57 PM - Hax: WHAT DO FOREIGN POLITICS HAVE TO DO WITH THIS
8:58 PM - stargatedalek: OH NO ITS THE DUBAI PRINCE PYRAMID SCAM
8:58 PM - Hax: "They also want Jonas to help them catch some prehistoric marine creatures from the Panthalassa, a hidden underground ocean which is all that remains of the primordial ocean of the same name. Michael Maren had discovered it and hinted at its existence shortly before he died in Primal Waters."
8:58 PM - Hax: right, apparently there's a lot of deep lore going on here
8:59 PM - Hax: "Rashidi soon notices the talent and knowledge that Jonas' son David possesses during a private showing of Angel"
8:59 PM - Hax: unfortunate wording
9:00 PM - Hax: "and they approach him and offer him a job for the summer. All he has to do is train pilots in how to use the Manta Ray submersibles that the institute uses. He goes off to Dubai while Jonas, Mac, Terry and Dani deal with Angel, Belle and Lizzy."
9:00 PM - Hax: oh i'm sure nothing'll go wrong
9:00 PM - Hax: "In Dubai, David falls for a girl, Kaylie, who is recruited to pilot a sub for bin Rashidi's mission in Panthalassa."
9:00 PM - Hax: oh hippedy fucking ray an unnecessary romance sideplot
9:01 PM - stargatedalek: I bet she dies
9:01 PM - Hax: " David helps train the crew to use the Manta Ray subs and he helps get Mary Kate and Ashley situated in their new home. One of the young Megalodons dies, but David is able to save the other's life. He gets a preview of what the Dubai aquarium wants — including a Mosasaurus, Ichthyosaurus, Plesiosaur, Leedsichthys, Xiphactinus, Kronosaurus, Liopleurodon, Dunkleosteus and other Prehistoric Sea Monsters."
9:01 PM - stargatedalek: can she please die?
9:01 PM - Hax: I don't know if this is the book or wikipedia, but what's with the caps
9:01 PM - stargatedalek: You always cap genus names
9:01 PM - Hax: You trying to own the rights to Prehistoric Sea Monsters™?
9:02 PM - Hax: no not that
9:02 PM - stargatedalek: That's proper nomenclature
9:02 PM - stargatedalek: oh
9:02 PM - stargatedalek: XDDD
9:02 PM - stargatedalek: I missed that
9:02 PM - Hax: "Despite being offered lots of money, he refuses the mission of tracking down the prehistoric marine reptiles."
9:03 PM - Hax: yes, turn down the opportunity any thinking sailor would die for to hunt down 8 deadly sea monsters which are SOMEHOW ALIVE IN THE 21ST CENTURY EVEN THOUGH THEY ALL WENT EXTINCT MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO
9:03 PM - Hax: "Back at the Institute, pressure is mounting to release the remaining pups. Scientists come in and find out that the Megs have evolved to a state where males are not needed for reproduction anymore, so Angel and the pups either are pregnant now, or will be soon."
9:03 PM - Hax: fish are not lizards, steve alten
9:04 PM - Hax: "Jonas and Mac have an implant put into Angel's brain which will allow them to control her brain stimuli which ultimately gives them total control of her. "
9:04 PM - Hax: what's with the crazy sci-fi shit?
9:04 PM - Hax: "Jonas and Terry secretly arrange to release Angel back to the Mariana Trench while the R.A.W. group decides to release Lizzy and Belle by themselves. Lizzy and Belle cause havoc and death with their release and cannot be reined in."
9:04 PM - Hax: oh who could've fucking predicted that would happen?
9:05 PM - stargatedalek: suck it dino peta
9:05 PM - Hax: "Initially not on the mission to recover live specimens from Panthalassa, David reluctantly joins the mission in order to keep Kaylie from harm's way and agrees to dive into the subterranean sea to look for the prehistoric creatures that bin Rashidi seeks. Weathering an underwater storm and escaping a pack of Ichthyosaurs which destroys another of the manta-ray submersibles, they discover the wreck of the USS Indianapolis, which had broken through Panthalassa's ceiling."
9:05 PM - Hax: there is so much wrong here
9:06 PM - Hax: "The imposing bulk of the WW-II era cruiser momentarily scares away a pursuing mosasaur, enabling David and Kaylie to reach one of Michael Maren's underwater labs, which is nearby. The docking station is unable to take the strain of the depressurising and collapses shortly after David and Kaylie are safely inside, effectively trapping them beneath the ocean with limited air and no food. The mosasaur soon arrives and gets crushed under the spherical lab when it rolls on the ocean floor."
9:06 PM - Hax: yeah, god forbit the fucking mosasaur does something cool
9:06 PM - Hax: all the attention has to go to the megalodons because they're the best prehistoric sea monsters that ever existed
9:07 PM - Hax: "Jonas finds out that David is trapped and uses the control they have of Angel to help him save David. While lifting Jonas gets attacked by another mosasaur, but Angel kills it, attracting the attention of the Liopleurodon."
9:07 PM - Hax: wait, is something actually entertaining gonna happen?
9:07 PM - Hax: "Jonas manages to get the lab through Panthalassa but not without problems. Due to their aggressiveness and territoriality, the Liopleurodon and Angel too leave Panthalassa and angrily fight over territory and Angel's kill."
9:07 PM - Hax: let's just assume this is the monstrously huge WWD Liopleurodon
9:08 PM - Hax: because I seriously doubt the author of these books knows anything about any of these animals that he didn't see on TV, let alone that he did any research beyond shitty backwater kids' dinosaur fact sites
9:08 PM - Hax: you know the ones
9:09 PM - stargatedalek: yup
9:09 PM - Hax: "Both creatures eventually surface and the megalodon is killed by the Liopleurodon who is then netted by bin Rashindi's crew, but not before tragedy strikes the Taylors one more time when the Liopleurodon escapes its trappings and engulfs both the dead mosasaur and Kaylie alive, leaving David traumatized."
9:10 PM - stargatedalek: I knew she was gonna die
9:10 PM - Hax: you called it
9:10 PM - Hax: "Some time later, David hints at his plans to return to Pathalassa, possibly for vengeance, during a psychiatric session. Meanwhile, Belle and Lizzy continue to terrorize the oceans."
9:10 PM - Hax: Oh NOW you're interested in hunting down the Prehistoric Sea Monster™.
9:12 PM - stargatedalek: Prehistoric Sea Monster™ is my favorite extinct animal
9:12 PM - stargatedalek: it was a gizillion feet long and ate whales
9:12 PM - Hax: nonono it didn't just eat whales, it exclusively ate blue whales and sperm whales
9:13 PM - stargatedalek: yes
9:13 PM - stargatedalek: and despite being an air breathing surface predator it probably survived in an abyss somehwere
9:14 PM - Hax: holy crap
9:14 PM - Hax: i can't believe you have this book
9:14 PM - Hax: i would suggest burning it
9:14 PM - Hax: like, actually
9:15 PM - Hax: grab a lighter, take it to your backyard, and set it on fire
9:15 PM - stargatedalek: xD
9:15 PM - stargatedalek: how about I http://imgur.com/gallery/hjfv6 instead?

[10:26:01 pm] applesbot All cards have been played! Time for judging!
[10:26:01 pm] applesbot The adjective for this round is Glitzy.
[10:26:01 pm] applesbot Cards Played: 1. `clear users 2. The Draw Smasher Thread 3. Palette Swap 4. FireEevee's Dick 5. #mcdchat 6. Userpedia Forums
[10:26:02 pm] applesbot <Tailmon> is the judge. Type !judge X where X is your selection.
[10:26:02 pm] UltraMario !play Packy
[10:26:04 pm] UltraMario .
[10:26:06 pm] UltraMario ...
[10:26:07 pm] UltraMario >4
[10:26:09 pm] UltraMario >>>>>>>>>>.4
[10:26:09 pm] Tailmon >4
[10:26:12 pm] NEXandGBX >4
[10:26:15 pm] Nyrie <4
[10:26:16 pm] AppleGab WHY 4
[10:26:19 pm] Packy HEH 4
[10:26:20 pm] UltraMario OMG
[10:26:26 pm] Peachinator Haha that was mine
[10:26:27 pm] Tailmon m f w
[10:26:28 pm] UltraMario BEST PICK
[10:26:30 pm] Peachinator Joke
[10:26:35 pm] AppleGab WOW
[10:26:40 pm] AppleGab blows up
[10:26:47 pm] Peachinator I'm bad
[10:26:53 pm] Peachinator Forgive me!
[10:26:55 pm] AppleGab 65 mortal damage to Peachinator!
[10:26:55 pm] Tailmon honestly even if that really is peachinator's that's the best choice
[10:26:58 pm] Tailmon !judge 4
[10:26:59 pm] applesbot For the adjective Glitzy, <Tailmon> has chosen <Peachinator>'s word FireEevee's Dick!
[11:15:16 pm] applesbot All cards have been played! Time for judging!
[11:15:16 pm] applesbot The adjective for this round is Wet.
[11:15:17 pm] applesbot Cards Played: 1. "Ben Cerne And Benjaminn..." 2. SonicMario 3. GalacticPetey 4. Packy x Smasher 5. Javelin 6. #freakchat
[11:15:17 pm] applesbot <meowth> is the judge. Type !judge X where X is your selection.
[11:15:23 pm] MobilePacky 4
[11:15:24 pm] AppleGab Playing fake cards should be a card
[11:15:25 pm] MobilePacky 4
[11:15:25 pm] MobilePacky 4
[11:15:26 pm] UltraMario >6
[11:15:26 pm] MobilePacky 4
[11:15:27 pm] MobilePacky 4
[11:15:28 pm] MobilePacky 4
[11:15:28 pm] MobilePacky 4
[11:15:28 pm] UltraMario is that a thing
[11:15:29 pm] MobilePacky 4
[11:15:30 pm] meowth meowth O_O
[11:15:33 pm] MobilePacky 4 IS LOL
[11:15:46 pm] Peachinator 4
[11:15:46 pm] MobilePacky HOTTEST SHIP
[11:15:49 pm] NEXandGBX LMAO
[11:15:53 pm] AppleGab no it isnt
[11:15:59 pm] UltraMario how do you know
[11:16:01 pm] UltraMario >:|
[11:16:01 pm] NEXandGBX I FORGOT I HAD THAT AS A CARD
[11:16:13 pm] AppleGab gabby and roy is
[11:16:19 pm] meowth me...owth...........
[11:16:21 pm] meowth !judge 4
[11:16:22 pm] applesbot For the adjective Wet, <meowth> has chosen <SonicMario>'s word Packy x Smasher!

Javelin said:
i'm kind of curious as to what the javelin card is used for

at least the #mariowiki cards make sense, sorta
it's used for the same thing any other card is used for

<Baby_Luigi>: Freaking hell why am I chatting here I'm supposed to be putting Baby Luigi into Mario Sports Mix
<UltraMario>: heh
<Freakworld>: idk
<Baby_Luigi>: Toad can't catch a break
<Baby_Luigi>: I'm replacing him in like every damn Wii game
<SHOUTMON>: can i commission you to make dry bones playable in every mario game
<Baby_Luigi>: Uhhh
<SHOUTMON>: (its a joke)
<Baby_Luigi>: I *could*
<Freakworld>: put baby luigi into mario kart wii
<Freakworld>: again
<Baby_Luigi>: What, put another Baby Luigi over Toad?
<SHOUTMON>: im not rich enough
<Baby_Luigi>: I could put Dry Bones in New Super Mario Bros. Wii
<Tailmon>: replace everyone with baby luigi
<Baby_Luigi>: Well, I can replace all Toads with Baby Luigi
<Baby_Luigi>: I dunno how I can replace someone like Donkey Kong with Baby Luigi though
<Freakworld>: yeah @Baby_Luigi
<DragonFreak>: 22 get a job and then you'll be rich enough
<SHOUTMON>: i already have a job
<DragonFreak>: you do?
<SHOUTMON>: yes
<DragonFreak>: how come you never told me
<DragonFreak>: what is it
<SHOUTMON>: you never asked
<NEXandGBX>: baby luigi in a donkey kong shaped costume
<SHOUTMON>: adult education intern
<DragonFreak>: amazing -hugs 22-
<DragonFreak>: i mean
<DragonFreak>: *airhugsairhugsairhugs
<Baby_Luigi>: That's a bit disturbing, NexandGBX
<SHOUTMON>: don't touch me
<UltraMario>: heh
<UltraMario>: baby luigi in a wario costume
<UltraMario>:
<Freakworld>: baby wario
<Borp>: mario in a mario costume
<Freakworld>: BABY WARIO
<DragonFreak>: it was a typo 22 i swear
<Baby_Luigi>: There's like no 3D model of that guy though
<Baby_Luigi>: And no, I will *not* make a 3D model of him
<SHOUTMON>: idc
<UltraMario>: Freakworld: rip baby wario
<Freakworld>: recolored baby mario with a mustache
<UltraMario>: he's never appeared again since yids
<Baby_Luigi>: NO
<Freakworld>: xD
<Peachinator>: Is 22 here?
<DragonFreak>: :'( i spoiled it
<Baby_Luigi>: And if you want me to edit Baby Luigi to make a Baby Waluigi you have to pay me 100 dollars
<SHOUTMON>: no
<Borp>: [20:42:44] <UltraMario> he's never appeared again since yids
<UltraMario>: also yes baby wario is an actual thing
<Borp>: kinda makes his lameness all the more apparent
<Freakworld>: do you take steam trading cards?
<UltraMario>: i like him ;-;
<UltraMario>: i mean, not his powera
<Baby_Luigi>: What, so I can get a prettier profile?
<UltraMario>: *powers
<UltraMario>: but
<UltraMario>: i guess it's because of my wario bias
<UltraMario>:
<Freakworld>: idk arent they worth money
<Baby_Luigi>: Also, it has to be 100 dollars in Steam trading cards

<mcd>: !play 4
<applesbot^>: <mcd> has played a card!
<Nyrie>: !points
<applesbot^>: Point Tally:
<applesbot^>: <Tailmon> Points: 4 Adjectives: Idiotic, Silent, Conceited, Sickening
<applesbot^>: <Mariofan169> Points: 2 Adjectives: Responsible, Comical
<applesbot^>: <mcd> Points: 1 Adjectives: High & Mighty
<applesbot^>: <SonicMario> Points: 3 Adjectives: Smart, Cosmic, Fashionable
<applesbot^>: <Packy> Points: 2 Adjectives: Normal, Energetic
<applesbot^>: <GabrieleHayes> Points: 1 Adjectives: Exciting
<Peachinator>: !play 7
<applesbot^>: <Peachinator> Points: 0 Adjectives: None
<applesbot^>: <Nyrie> Points: 1 Adjectives: Beloved
<applesbot^>: <Peachinator> has played a card!
<mcd>: i know just about nothing about 5 of my cards
<applesbot^>: All cards have been played! Time for judging!
<applesbot^>: The adjective for this round is Funny.
<Packy>: GOD
<Packy>: DAMMIT
<Packy>: NYRIE
<Tailmon>: LOL
<mcd>: !status
<Nyrie>: !status
<applesbot^>: Waiting on judge <GabrieleHayes> to make a selection.
<mcd>: !cards
<applesbot^>: Waiting on judge <GabrieleHayes> to make a selection.
<Packy>: !cards
<mcd>: welp, better make a selection
<GabrieleHayes>: Uh
<applesbot^>: <Tailmon> Points: 4 Adjectives: Idiotic, Silent, Conceited, Sickening
<GabrieleHayes>: It's lost
<mcd>: just !judge 0
<GabrieleHayes>: IDK WHAT TO PICK
<GabrieleHayes>: !judge 0
<mcd>: it's ranodm
<applesbot^>: Current Words in Hand: 1. ZZ Top 2. Jirachi 3. Toko Fukawa 4. Activision 5. Yatzee 6. Odie 7. Mario Party 10
<mcd>: oh gret
<applesbot^>: 0 cards have been played. Waiting on: 1. <Tailmon> 2. <Mariofan169> 3. <mcd> 4. <SonicMario> 5. <Packy> 6. <GabrieleHayes> 7. <Nyrie>
<Tailmon>: WHAT'S THE ADJECTIVE
<Nyrie>: what
<Nyrie>: WHAT
<Mariofan169>: !cards
<Tailmon>: WHAT THE FUCK NYRIE
<mcd>: THIS IS NEW
<GabrieleHayes>: !play 7
<applesbot^>: Mario Party 10 successfully played
<applesbot^>: <GabrieleHayes> has played a card!
<Tailmon>: WHO THE FUCK EVEN WON
<Packy>: NYRIE WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE
<mcd>: !play 5
<applesbot^>: <mcd> has played a card!
<Tailmon>: !points
<applesbot^>: <Mariofan169> Points: 3 Adjectives: Responsible, Comical, Funny
<Nyrie>: I DID IT I WON
<mcd>: !points
<Packy>: WHAT WAS THE THING
<Tailmon>: STOP
<Peachinator>: !join
<Packy>: FUNNY
<Packy>: MARIOFAN WON
<mcd>: mariofan won
<applesbot^>: 2 cards have been played. Waiting on: 1. <Tailmon> 2. <Mariofan169> 3. <SonicMario> 4. <Packy> 5. <Nyrie>
<mcd>: come on lads lets see yer cards
<Packy>: !play 2
<applesbot^>: <Packy> has played a card!
<Nyrie>: WHAT THE FUCK IS THE ADJECTIVE
<Tailmon>: !play 4
<applesbot^>: <Tailmon> has played a card!
<Peachinator>: !join
<applesbot^>: <Peachinator> is already in the list of players!
<Tailmon>: PLAY YOUR WORST CARD
<SonicMario>: !play 5
<applesbot^>: <SonicMario> has played a card!
<Nyrie>: !play 7
<applesbot^>: <Nyrie> has played a card!
<mcd>: i can't play five cards at once
<GabrieleHayes>: !status
<Mariofan169>: !cards
<applesbot^>: 6 cards have been played. Waiting on: 1. <Mariofan169>
<mcd>: !skip
<applesbot^>: <mcd> has requested to skip to the judging round.
<applesbot^>: Vote to skip: 1. Greater than 4 vote(s) and at least 1 played card required to skip.
<Mariofan169>: !play 6
<applesbot^>: <Mariofan169> has played a card!
<applesbot^>: All cards have been played! Time for judging!
<mcd>: he'll win agai
<mcd>: N
<mcd>: !
<GabrieleHayes>: NYRIE
<mcd>: fuCK
<Packy>: !!
<Tailmon>: OH MY GOD
<GabrieleHayes>: HOLY SHIT
<Packy>: !status
<applesbot^>: Waiting on judge <Peachinator> to make a selection.
<Mariofan169>: personally I prefer 3
<applesbot^>: Waiting on judge <Peachinator> to make a selection.
<mcd>: !judge 0
<Packy>: !points
<mcd>: ??
<Packy>: !points
<Mariofan169>: 5 is horrible
<GabrieleHayes>: !END
<GabrieleHayes>: !end
<GabrieleHayes>: End it
<Mariofan169>: NO

#mwchat said:
|<-- SHOUTMON has left irc.darkmyst.net (*.net *.split)
|<-- AFKazooie has left irc.darkmyst.net (*.net *.split)
=-= Pidgey is now known as AFKazooie
Chiaki_Nanami netsplits
-->| SHOUTMON (2257@utla-sgfa-094-034-72-23.wireless.bright.net) has joined #mwchat
=-= Mode #mwchat +o SHOUTMON by ChanServ
Packy splits Pi
Chiaki_Nanami no
Packy yes
Packy you're now a slightly smaller number
Chiaki_Nanami no
Packy yes
Chiaki_Nanami no, not at all
Packy say goodbye to your children
Chiaki_Nanami i have no children
Packy you have several children
Chiaki_Nanami you fucked up
Packy no pi
Packy no.
Packy you fucked up, pi.
Packy this is all you brother
Chiaki_Nanami packy, you fucked up big time
Packy how did i fuck up big time, pi
Packy huh
Packy HUH
Chiaki_Nanami you thought i had children
Chiaki_Nanami this is where you went wrong
Packy i didn't "think" you had children
Packy i "know" you had children
Chiaki_Nanami but i don't have any :yoshi:
Packy ok but you do have children :peach:
Chiaki_Nanami nah, I don't :luigi:
Packy look pi if you didn't have children this clearly wouldn't be an argument
Packy but obviously we're arguing which means you do have children
Chiaki_Nanami Packy you're being delusional here
Chiaki_Nanami stop being delusional
Packy How am I being delusional, Pi?
Chiaki_Nanami by asserting i have kids
Packy you are being unreasonably unreasonable today
Chiaki_Nanami wow
Chiaki_Nanami defending yourself against a fake claim is the same as being 'unreasonably unreasonable'???????????????????????
Chiaki_Nanami what a fucking revelation
Packy of course it is, what else were you expecting
Packy i know you clearly have children, it's indisputable
Packy i don't know why you're still trying to disclaim it when it's obviously and undoubtedly true
Packy just give up, pi, it's over
Packy i've won
Chiaki_Nanami it's not over
Chiaki_Nanami this debate is not over
-->| UltraMario (Mibbit@204.10.gn.otj) has joined #mwchat
Chiaki_Nanami packy, you've lost
Packy i have not
Packy http://www.piday.org/million/ look at the amount of children you have
Chiaki_Nanami no you are wrong
Packy it's clearly proven right there
Chiaki_Nanami those /are/ /me/
Packy no they're not pi
Packy no one is that abnormally large
Packy it's impossible
Chiaki_Nanami i am
Chiaki_Nanami <Packy> no one is that abnormally large <== quote of the fucking year by the way
Packy w o w
UltraMario heh
Packy are you implying i'm overweight
Chiaki_Nanami heavily
Packy i'll have you know that is very cruel pi and you will be hearing from my lawyers
Chiaki_Nanami IN EITHER CASE I HAVE CLASS IN TWO MINUTES
Packy what
Packy no you don't
Packy you've already lost, pi
|<-- Chiaki_Nanami has left irc.darkmyst.net (Quit: IN EITHER CASE I HAVE CLASS IN TWO MINUTES)
Packy there's no rea
Packy FUC
Packy FUCK
Freakworld dont worry im still here
Freakworld i got nothing to do
Freakworld well technically i could learn for my english finals ut
Packy stares into Freakworld's eyes
Freakworld what is learning for exams
Packy love me
Packy b r o t h e r
|<-- Freakworld has left irc.darkmyst.net (Quit: okay no)
Packy FUCK

a sad day in the life of packy

12:19 Lucina Some names to ponder: Korer, Kigeth, Aldelartor, Erdyeas, Vastlyndothber, Dafdyyddnik, Estimequintyn, Cyncarthamero, Characyarryreth, Tyalenasczane, Pesney, Asliraller, Valderlyarn, Zalddarethern, Chyaal, Varianern, Roswarair, Tralern, Wearngantain, Yalyneertdor.
12:19 Chiaki_Nanami I'd also say that Jesert isn't a terrible name
12:19 Lucina thats what i got
12:19 Chiaki_Nanami neither is Lorel
12:19 Chiaki_Nanami but the others are kind of
12:19 Chiaki_Nanami eh
12:19 Anton{Politoed} dessert
12:20 Tailmon well they're better than hairwartyacneain or whatever
12:20 Packy oozes hair all over smasher
12:21 Anton{Politoed} you should get that checked out
12:21 Tailmon dissolves
12:21 Packy NO
12:21 Packy tickles anton with his hair
12:21 DragonFreak ono gameserv
12:21 Anton{Politoed} ;~;
12:21 DragonFreak dies
12:21 Anton{Politoed} squirms
12:22 Lucina do another lottery
12:22 Packy :)
12:22 Anton{Politoed} packy why ;~;
12:22 DragonFreak `lottery who is packy going to eat
12:22 DragonFreak darn
12:22 Tailmon `lottery
12:22 GameServ Packy
12:23 Packy because you whirred me earlier anton ;-;
12:23 Tailmon LOL
12:23 Packy OH NO
12:23 Packy OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
12:23 Tailmon PACKY IS GOING TO EAT HIMSELF
12:23 DragonFreak I KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN
12:23 Packy SELF-VORE
12:23 Lucina it bites back

Chiaki_Nanami try it now
17:12 Lucina `roll 2d6
17:12 GameServ Lucina rolled 2d6: 5 6 <Total: 11>
17:12 DragonFreakWorld
17:12 Chiaki_Nanami oh, so voice is enough
17:12 Anton{Politoed} scary
17:12 *** DragonFreakWorld is now known as FreAFKworld
17:12 FreAFKworld anyways bbl
17:12 Lucina `roll 1d100
17:12 GameServ Lucina rolled 1d100: 47 <Total: 47>
17:12 Anton{Politoed} absolutely horrifying
17:12 Chiaki_Nanami yes, this /is/ absolutely horrifying
17:12 +++ Chiaki_Nanami has taken voice from Lucina
17:12 Lucina
17:12 Chiaki_Nanami sorry, we had to remove a scary factor from the chatroom
17:13 Anton{Politoed} `roll 100d100
17:13 GameServ Anton{Politoed} rolled 100d100: 3 17 18 34 76 61 59 76 92 9 32 21 10 46 3 42 24 66 37 66 98 95 12 44 91 92 37 28 65 15 97 14 79 62 91 64 71 96 98 17 63 25 20 85 16 22 15 4 88 98 10 20 66 43 64 34 2 6 36 63 80 66 7 78 55 74 48 12 90 40 52 24 81 74 67 12 48 17 26 84 34 71 83 90 96 65 57 97 58 14 87 29 44 95 80 78 85 67 13 38 <Total: 5154>
17:13 Anton{Politoed} :^)
17:13 Packy oh no
17:13 Packy anton's become mad with POWER
17:13 Chiaki_Nanami `roll 100d100
17:13 GameServ Chiaki_Nanami rolled 100d100: 30 34 25 57 13 64 16 22 76 74 4 35 54 46 7 80 75 28 83 34 47 96 9 83 66 39 64 76 14 72 6 9 79 47 83 80 34 80 30 39 56 19 35 17 22 79 91 21 56 70 89 47 31 98 72 66 13 2 11 17 15 55 20 3 81 13 77 80 38 69 20 71 31 20 61 29 28 43 7 67 93 68 13 24 38 89 94 96 16 7 42 71 4 2 99 1 65 40 99 71 <Total: 4682>
17:13 Anton{Politoed} ties packy up
17:13 Packy WE'RE ALL DOOMED
17:13 Chiaki_Nanami tfw you get a worse roll
17:13 Chiaki_Nanami
17:13 Lucina ops are abusing their power
17:13 Lucina lets rebel
17:13 Tailmon `roll 100d100
17:13 GameServ Tailmon rolled 100d100: 79 13 88 57 3 75 35 38 50 72 91 93 54 96 29 48 24 21 70 91 67 30 96 43 31 51 5 20 72 55 6 33 29 78 14 5 23 44 19 76 55 32 56 36 64 36 39 45 48 83 25 62 83 70 59 62 35 67 33 41 69 82 10 27 6 60 9 66 90 37 68 11 40 30 24 28 22 48 58 62 61 26 69 66 75 2 67 85 73 66 35 6 17 78 4 92 74 88 16 48 <Total: 4850>
17:13 Anton{Politoed} `eightball are the rebels weak and deserving to be destroyed
17:13 GameServ The stars would have to align for that to happen.
17:14 Chiaki_Nanami the fuck
17:14 Anton{Politoed} `eightball are the stars aligned
17:14 GameServ Prospect looks bleak.
17:14 Anton{Politoed} fuck
17:14 *** Borp joined #mwchat
17:14 Packy
17:14 Chiaki_Nanami `eightball are the stars aligned now
17:14 GameServ Answer hazy.
17:14 Tailmon are we going to die
17:14 Chiaki_Nanami FUCK
17:14 Anton{Politoed} whirs packy anyways
17:14 Chiaki_Nanami let's try one more time
17:14 Chiaki_Nanami `eightball are the stars aligned now
17:14 GameServ Yes.
17:14 Chiaki_Nanami WE DID IT
17:14 FreAFKworld so
17:14 Anton{Politoed}
17:14 Anton{Politoed} thx 2 whirs
17:14 Lucina borp, packy join the rebellion against ops
17:14 FreAFKworld i subscribed to all of puddins youtube channels
17:15 Lucina and you freakworld
17:15 FreAFKworld my sub list literally looks like this
17:15 Borp ?
17:15 Packy @@@@@@@@@_@@@@@@@@@@
17:15 Lucina ops are abusing powers
17:15 Tailmon i'm sorry packy is on our side
17:15 Packy but i'm not an op
17:15 Packy O3O
17:15 Anton{Politoed} `rps
17:15 GameServ Scissors
17:15 FreAFKworld
17:15 Tailmon `rps
17:15 GameServ Rock
17:15 Tailmon HAH
17:15 Anton{Politoed} scissors cuts rock
17:15 Anton{Politoed} I win
17:16 Packy unless there's something you're not telling me............................
17:16 Packy stares at Smasher
17:16 Chiaki_Nanami `rps
17:16 GameServ Paper
17:16 Tailmon that is not correct
17:16 Tailmon punches packy in the face
17:16 Packy counters
17:16 Tailmon counters
17:16 Packy counters the counter
17:16 Packy is punched
17:16 Anton{Politoed} let's play with the worst gameserv feature
17:17 Anton{Politoed} who gets to enjoy it:
17:17 Anton{Politoed} `lottery
17:17 GameServ Ringtailed_Fox
17:17 Anton{Politoed} !!!!!!!!!!
17:17 Packy ofc
17:17 Anton{Politoed} what a lucky guy
17:17 +++ Anton{Politoed} has given voice to Ringtailed_Fox
17:17 Packy OH NO
17:17 Tailmon `namegen
17:17 GameServ Some names to ponder: Locmel, Ruska, Starera, Saldantymel, Craccathsumesume, Harwartyacyayne, Habvarn, Ethomair, Drasaveridtuny, Lorarnlyn, Dezon, Inamearyn, Druciamvarn, Saldant, Gegarywat, Saldamecar, Jesert, Lorel, Yalydame, Nistarthgarance.
17:17 Packy wat
17:17 Tailmon gegarywat
17:17 Anton{Politoed} those are some bad names
17:17 Chiaki_Nanami I like the really longs ones that are impossible to memorise
17:18 Chiaki_Nanami like Craccathsumesume
17:18 Tailmon who would name their child any of these
17:18 +++ Anton{Politoed} has taken voice from Ringtailed_Fox
17:18 Anton{Politoed} YOU
17:18 Tailmon no
17:18 Packy anton
17:18 Chiaki_Nanami Ruska sounds like an ok name though
17:18 Packy you scare me when you use caps ;-;
17:18 Anton{Politoed} beats packy up
17:19 Packy OH NO
17:19 Packy dies
17:19 Tailmon yeah ruska isn't that bad actually
17:19 Lucina Some names to ponder: Korer, Kigeth, Aldelartor, Erdyeas, Vastlyndothber, Dafdyyddnik, Estimequintyn, Cyncarthamero, Characyarryreth, Tyalenasczane, Pesney, Asliraller, Valderlyarn, Zalddarethern, Chyaal, Varianern, Roswarair, Tralern, Wearngantain, Yalyneertdor.
17:19 Chiaki_Nanami I'd also say that Jesert isn't a terrible name
17:19 Lucina thats what i got
17:19 Chiaki_Nanami neither is Lorel
17:19 Chiaki_Nanami but the others are kind of
17:19 Chiaki_Nanami eh
17:20 Anton{Politoed} dessert
17:20 Tailmon well they're better than hairwartyacneain or whatever
17:21 Packy oozes hair all over smasher
17:21 Anton{Politoed} you should get that checked out
17:21 Tailmon dissolves
17:21 Packy NO
17:21 Packy tickles anton with his hair
17:21 DragonFreak ono gameserv
17:21 Anton{Politoed} ;~;
17:21 DragonFreak dies
17:22 Anton{Politoed} squirms
17:22 Lucina do another lottery
17:22 Packy
17:22 Anton{Politoed} packy why ;~;
17:22 DragonFreak `lottery who is packy going to eat
17:22 DragonFreak darn
17:23 Tailmon `lottery
17:23 GameServ Packy
17:23 Packy because you whirred me earlier anton ;-;
17:23 Tailmon LOL
17:23 Packy OH NO
17:23 Packy OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
17:23 Tailmon PACKY IS GOING TO EAT HIMSELF
17:23 DragonFreak I KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN
17:23 Packy SELF-VORE
17:23 Lucina it bites back
17:23 DragonFreak wait
17:23 Packy ;_;
17:23 Lucina eats packy
17:23 DragonFreak but smasher didn't specify anything besides lottery
17:24 Chiaki_Nanami we may infer things
17:24 Tailmon i didnt need to
17:24 Tailmon im even sure if lottery still works with words
17:25 Tailmon i'm going to check again though
17:25 Chiaki_Nanami it does
17:25 Tailmon ok!
17:25 *** Mariofan169 joined #mwchat
17:27 *** Tailmon is now known as Tailmon|Ganing
17:28 Chiaki_Nanami Gaining
17:28 *** Tailmon|Ganing is now known as Tailmon|Gaming
17:28 Tailmon|Gaming what am i gaining
17:28 Chiaki_Nanami fun
17:29 Tailmon|Gaming ok
17:30 Tailmon|Gaming Tailmon i'm going to check again though
17:30 Tailmon|Gaming *i'm not going
17:30 Tailmon|Gaming f
heres a bigger chunk

15:43 Borp attention gay users of mwchat:
15:43 Borp which one of you is the gayest
15:43 *** Tailmon|Gaming joined #mwchat Smasher@exed78qr.ipt.aol.com
15:43 ChanServ [Tailmon|Gaming] me

i regret nothing said:
<Anton{Politoed}>: so anyways my dad had his gallbladder removed
<Anton{Politoed}>: maybe this is best to tell in private
GabrieleHayes shivered.
<Packy>: but anton
<Packy>: i want to hear this story -;
<Packy>: ;-;
<Packy>: papa anton
<Anton{Politoed}>: fiiiiiiiiiiine
<banjonator1>: anton just
<banjonator1>: join packy chat and tell it or something
GabrieleHayes sits next to Packy
<Anton{Politoed}>: don't I still own that channel
<banjonator1>: or tell it in um chat if you don't mind scarring children like um
GabrieleHayes seems to wanna hear it.
<GabrieleHayes>: i wanna hear it papa anton
<Anton{Politoed}>: you're too young and innocent
<GabrieleHayes>: i've already been to the dark side of the internet, anton
<GabrieleHayes>: i saw fnia, mlp porn, foncest, shit like that
<GabrieleHayes>: if you think i'm too innocent then you're sadly mistaken
<Anton{Politoed}>: you have a long ways to go
<GabrieleHayes>: i don't understand, however, how a robot does sex
<banjonator1>: whats not to understand
<GabrieleHayes>: they don't have dicks. or breasts. or vajay-jays
<GabrieleHayes>: so how do they have sex
<GabrieleHayes>: ._.
<DragonFreak>: programming
<banjonator1>: wow what robots have you been hanging around lol
<banjonator1>: pretty boring robots if you ask me
<GabrieleHayes>: plus they're robots that wanna kill you.
<Anton{Politoed}>: oh, fnaf
<GabrieleHayes>: how does that work
<banjonator1>: oh
<GabrieleHayes>: HOW DO ROBOTS SEX
<banjonator1>: those robots
<banjonator1>: i mean
<Anton{Politoed}>: ports
<banjonator1>: if transformers rule 34 has taught me anything its that
banjonator1 dies
<GabrieleHayes>: if you get sexed by a robot and your female do you get pregnate
<GabrieleHayes>: just wanna know
<_2257>: oh my god
<_2257>: this is another great chatroom moment
<DragonFreak>: this is the best conversation
<Uniju_>: Tfw you will never be a cute gynoid
<Uniju_>: Why even live
<GabrieleHayes>: don't post this to chatroom moments yet
<GabrieleHayes>: but seriously, do you?
<_2257>: i dunno, maybe they'll invent brain uploading and you can become a cute gynoid
<GabrieleHayes>: fuck it

[2016-05-02 20:38:07] <mcd> hopefully 2016 will be the year where we can see smasher's dial-up kong and fuck ass bitch kong duke it out
[2016-05-02 20:38:20] <mcd> and finally video games would be complete
[2016-05-02 20:38:24] <Tailmon> YES
[2016-05-02 20:38:43] <SonicMario> !status
[2016-05-02 20:38:44] <applesbot> 6 cards have been played. Waiting on: 1. <Tailmon>
[2016-05-02 20:38:46] <mcd> the second coming of the video game christ
[2016-05-02 20:38:53] <DragonFreak> what was the first coming?
[2016-05-02 20:38:55] <Packy> mcd
[2016-05-02 20:38:56] <Packy> don't forget
[2016-05-02 20:39:00] <mcd> mcd's awful game
[2016-05-02 20:39:06] <mcd> hosted on bowserpedia
[2016-05-02 20:39:10] <Packy> mcd "HE no sucks HAS HE NO SUCKS HAS NO poop STYLE STYLE HE sucks HAS HAS A NO FACE PENIS DONG THIS IS STUPID KONG OK KEFKA KONG"
[2016-05-02 20:39:31] <Packy> No Face Penis Dong
[2016-05-02 20:39:36] |<-- Peachinator has left irc.darkmyst.org (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[2016-05-02 20:39:37] <applesbot> Peachinator has been removed from the player list.
[2016-05-02 20:39:54] <mcd> kefka kong
[2016-05-02 20:39:55] <Packy> mcd "HE HAS NO PENIS, HE HAS A PENIS, THIS IS sfgrrwhhhhhhhhhEFGHYJUYH CENA"
[2016-05-02 20:40:05] <mcd> HE
[2016-05-02 20:40:07] <SonicMario> Smasher, play a card :V
[2016-05-02 20:40:10] <GabrieleHayes> has
[2016-05-02 20:40:13] <mcd> HE
[2016-05-02 20:40:13] <Packy> HAS
[2016-05-02 20:40:14] <DragonFreak> !skip
[2016-05-02 20:40:15] <applesbot> <DragonFreak> has requested to skip to the judging round.
[2016-05-02 20:40:15] <applesbot> Vote to skip: 1. Greater than 3 vote(s) and at least 1 played card required to skip.
[2016-05-02 20:40:17] <mcd> NO
[2016-05-02 20:40:18] <Packy> A
[2016-05-02 20:40:25] <Mariofan169> !status
[2016-05-02 20:40:26] <applesbot> 5 cards have been played. Waiting on: 1. <Tailmon>
[2016-05-02 20:40:26] <DragonFreak> DICK
[2016-05-02 20:40:27] <mcd> HE
[2016-05-02 20:40:33] <Mariofan169> CHENEY
[2016-05-02 20:40:34] <Packy> HAS
[2016-05-02 20:40:38] <GabrieleHayes> np
[2016-05-02 20:40:38] <mcd> KONG
[2016-05-02 20:40:39] <GabrieleHayes> *NO
[2016-05-02 20:40:47] <Packy> THIS
[2016-05-02 20:40:51] <mcd> SUCKS
[2016-05-02 20:40:53] <DragonFreak> dick cheney has np doing a kong
[2016-05-02 20:40:54] <GabrieleHayes> HE
[2016-05-02 20:40:55] <Packy> MY
[2016-05-02 20:40:58] <Tailmon> oh
[2016-05-02 20:41:00] <Tailmon> i actually
[2016-05-02 20:41:04] <Tailmon> thought i played a card
[2016-05-02 20:41:05] <mcd> SHARONA
[2016-05-02 20:41:07] <Tailmon> fhjrghitjnhbm gkbmtr;hktn;lhythj
[2016-05-02 20:41:10] <Packy> KONG
[2016-05-02 20:41:11] -->| ThePeachinator (Mibbit@udev-793-312-5-125.dsl.spf6mo.sbcglobal.net) has joined #nexchat
[2016-05-02 20:41:13] <NEXandGBX> WILL NEVER BE IN SMASH
[2016-05-02 20:41:14] <GabrieleHayes> DICK
[2016-05-02 20:41:20] <Tailmon> !play 1
[2016-05-02 20:41:20] <applesbot> <Tailmon> has played a card!
[2016-05-02 20:41:20] <applesbot> All cards have been played! Time for judging!
[2016-05-02 20:41:21] <applesbot> The adjective for this round is Saintly.
[2016-05-02 20:41:21] <applesbot> Cards Played: 1. Impenting Destruction 2. Dear Anton 3. Global [Network Notice] Ryan - It was Europe's fault. Sorry, folks. Blame it on the Brits. 4. Banjonator1 and Kazooie (Pi) 5. "MCD"onalds 6. [SHY GUY IS TOO SMALL]
[2016-05-02 20:41:21] <applesbot> <SonicMario> is the judge. Type !judge X where X is your selection.
[2016-05-02 20:41:22] <ThePeachinator> What happened?
[2016-05-02 20:41:30] <Mariofan169> magic
[2016-05-02 20:41:34] <ThePeachinator> I was kicked off
[2016-05-02 20:41:39] <Packy> shut up ryan
[2016-05-02 20:41:49] <DragonFreak> friendship is magic
[2016-05-02 20:41:52] <Tailmon> change back to Peachinator and then rejoin
[2016-05-02 20:42:07] <SonicMario> !judge 2
[2016-05-02 20:42:07] <applesbot> For the adjective Saintly, <SonicMario> has chosen <mcd>'s word Dear Anton!
[2016-05-02 20:42:07] <applesbot> Cards Played: 1. GabrieleHayes - Impenting Destruction 2. mcd - Dear Anton 3. Tailmon - Global [Network Notice] Ryan - It was Europe's fault. Sorry, folks. Blame it on the Brits. 4. Packy - Banjonator1 and Kazooie (Pi) 5. DragonFreak - "MCD"onalds 6. Mariofan169 - [SHY GUY IS TOO SMALL]
[2016-05-02 20:42:08] <applesbot> A new round has started!
[2016-05-02 20:42:08] <applesbot> <GabrieleHayes> is the current judge
[2016-05-02 20:42:09] <applesbot> Current Adjective: Handy
[2016-05-02 20:42:10] <applesbot> Players: To play a card type !play X where X is the number of your selection in the channel.
[2016-05-02 20:42:11] =-= ThePeachinator is now known as Peachinator
[2016-05-02 20:42:24] <DragonFreak> !play 5
[2016-05-02 20:42:24] <applesbot> <DragonFreak> has played a card!
[2016-05-02 20:42:27] <Tailmon> !play 7
[2016-05-02 20:42:28] <applesbot> <Tailmon> has played a card!
[2016-05-02 20:42:30] <SonicMario> !play 6
[2016-05-02 20:42:31] <applesbot> <SonicMario> has played a card!
[2016-05-02 20:42:32] <GabrieleHayes> Here's a schematic for ya: My ass!
[2016-05-02 20:42:34] <Peachinator> !join
[2016-05-02 20:42:35] <applesbot> <Peachinator> has rejoined the game.
[2016-05-02 20:42:43] <Packy> !play 5
[2016-05-02 20:42:43] <applesbot> <Packy> has played a card!
[2016-05-02 20:43:13] <mcd> "HE has HE HAS NO A DICK HE CHENEY HAS np KONG THIS SUCKS HE MY SHARONA KONG DICK WILL NEVER BE IN SMASH"
[2016-05-02 20:43:18] <Peachinator> !play 1
[2016-05-02 20:43:19] <applesbot> <Peachinator> has played a card!
[2016-05-02 20:43:26] <mcd> !play 6
[2016-05-02 20:43:26] <applesbot> <mcd> has played a card!
[2016-05-02 20:43:39] <Packy> MY SHARONA KONG DICK WILL NEVER BE IN SMASH

Well-Balanced Breakfast said:
[2016-05-02 20:41:20] <applesbot> All cards have been played! Time for judging!
[2016-05-02 20:41:21] <applesbot> The adjective for this round is Saintly.
[2016-05-02 20:41:21] <applesbot> Cards Played: 1. Impenting Destruction 2. Dear Anton 3. Global [Network Notice] Ryan - It was Europe's fault. Sorry, folks. Blame it on the Brits. 4. Banjonator1 and Kazooie (Pi) 5. "MCD"onalds 6. [SHY GUY IS TOO SMALL]

[2016-05-02 20:42:07] <SonicMario> !judge 2
[2016-05-02 20:42:07] <applesbot> For the adjective Saintly, <SonicMario> has chosen <mcd>'s word Dear Anton!
[2016-05-02 20:42:07] <applesbot> Cards Played: 1. GabrieleHayes - Impenting Destruction 2. mcd - Dear Anton 3. Tailmon - Global [Network Notice] Ryan - It was Europe's fault. Sorry, folks. Blame it on the Brits. 4. Packy - Banjonator1 and Kazooie (Pi) 5. DragonFreak - "MCD"onalds 6. Mariofan169 - [SHY GUY IS TOO SMALL]

:)

<DragonFreak> so today
<DragonFreak> i sold the bee movie at work
<Glowsquid> that's horrible
<Glowsquid> why would you do it to your fellow man
<MobilePacky> paging nyrie
<DragonFreak> it was actually a woman i sold it to to give it to her son
<Tailmon> was he being punished
<Glowsquid> you have ruined a stable middle class family

AmbryToucan said:
<DragonFreak> so today
<DragonFreak> i sold the bee movie at work
<Glowsquid> that's horrible
<Glowsquid> why would you do it to your fellow man
<MobilePacky> paging nyrie
<DragonFreak> it was actually a woman i sold it to to give it to her son
<Tailmon> was he being punished
<Glowsquid> you have ruined a stable middle class family

;D Poor family lol

<Tailmon>: goodbye anton
<Anton{Politoed}>: i'm taking the awards with me
<Tailmon>: goodbye awards
<Packy>: goodbye smasher
<ChanServ>: [Tailmon] hi smasher

[20:51.29] Tailmon this court finds in favor of the bees
[20:51.44] Nabber isn't that the plot of bee movie
[20:51.47] Nyrie According to all known laws of aviation,
[20:51.52] Tailmon NO

[23:26] Nabber freakworld someone keeps coming into chat who really wants to bang you
[23:26] Freakworld what
[23:26] -->| turb (turb@184.101.lul.imt) has joined #mwchat
[23:26] Freakworld oh i get it

Midna said:
[23:26] Nabber freakworld someone keeps coming into chat who really wants to bang you
[23:26] Freakworld what
[23:26] -->| turb (turb@184.101.lul.imt) has joined #mwchat
[23:26] Freakworld oh i get it

Hehe you've been busted!

+++ChanServ has given op to Anton{Politoed}
<Peachinator>: Hi Anton. How are you today?
<Anton{Politoed}>: chocolatey

<Mariofan169>: Packy>: banjo's such a good boyfriend
<Mariofan169>: wait is this reak?
<Packy>: O_O
<Mariofan169>: *real
<Packy>: UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
<Packy>: UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
<banjonator1>: :_)
<Packy>: :_)
<Peachinator>: :eek:
<Peachinator>: BUSTED
<Mariofan169>: I'm legitimately curious
<Packy>: UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
<Peachinator>: DON'T ASK
<Peachinator>: For all ur worth mariofan169, do not ask
<Peachinator>: Lol :P
<banjonator1>: if we are no ones told me but it wouldnt be an unpleasant surprise
<Peachinator>: Heh ;D
<Packy>: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Packy kidnaps banjo
<Mariofan169>: O3O
<Peachinator>: Lol
<banjonator1>: help
Peachinator saves banjo
<banjonator1>: :thumbsup:
Peachinator sends packy to the far reaches of mw chat
Peachinator bows to the audience and walks off stage
Packy dies

Another one:

<Yoshi2>: x^(y+z) is (x^y)+(x^z)
<Yoshi2>: oops
<Yoshi2>: (x^y)*(x^z)
<Yoshi2>: and 2^979 is obviously bigger than 1, and 1024*1024 is obviously bigger than 999*999
<Yoshi2>: so 1024*1024*2^979 is bigger than 999*999
<Anton{Politoed}>: this made me fall asleep
***Anton{Politoed} is now known as Anton{Zzztoed}
<Peachinator>: Oh geez
<Peachinator>: Hahaha
<Yoshi2>: this isn't even my final form.
***Peachinator is now known as SleepyPeachy
<Yoshi2>: poor anton
<SleepyPeachy>: Poor me
<SleepyPeachy>: ;D
<Yoshi2>: SleepyPeachy: poor you indeed, you said 2^999=999^2
<Yoshi2>: "x to the power of y" is not commutative so 2^999 is a different number than 999^2
<SleepyPeachy>: Thought it was a trick question, i didn't think you needed to do math for that one
<SleepyPeachy>: (i don't like math so much)
***SleepyPeachy is now known as Peachinator

Back