Name-change free since 2018
Fuck yeah Mariners.

The Astros suck.

BaseballYoshi24 said:
schmutz said:
President Iwata said:
Fuck yeah Mariners.

Nintendo owns them :D

Pirates. It's hard being a Pirates fan sometimes, but I am one.

Yeah because pirates aren't that good. ;)

Which is pretty much what I just said. But you're right. They aren't horrible. But they're not good either.

No they're pretty horrible.

I like the Pirates being in the Central division that way the Astros have some competition for the bottom of the league.

The A's are going down tonight, Ralph.

Prepare to be shut out.

Sharks Territory said:
Felix Hernandez is ridiculous. He's currently my pick for Cy Young.

You bet.

Trevor Cahill and Gio Gonzalez also have a shot if they keep it up. Basically every Oakland starter has a chance, to be honest.

Everyone has a chance, sillyhead.

Felix just has a much better chance.

Just 2 games behind the division lead now...

I don't think it can be denied that Seattle is currently playing the best baseball out of the AL West. The division just sucks.

Well you could argue that Texas is just a shit team. A's are playing better than the Halos though, I'd say they're playing second best right now. They didn't look too hot against a good team like the Indians.

They can hit. Something neither the A's or the Mariners can do for the most part.

In contrast, David DeJesus just hit his second homer of the night.

Scratch that, Angels > A's. What was I thinking

Pineda is too nice.

Felix... 13K... wow

Brian Fuentes fucking sucks.

And James Shields outpitched Hernandez today, but both were against weak lineups. 13 strikeouts is great even though the Padres can't hit.

Sharks Territory said:
blah blah blah

I'm a Mariners fan, I don't care about those other fools.

I know I keep double posting in here, but anyone watching the Reds/Phillies game right now? Going in to the bottom of the 17th, crazy stuff.

Oh, wow. Didn't notice that at first. A few years ago the Padres and Rockies played 21 innings.

Giants Suck said:
Oh, wow. Didn't notice that at first. A few years ago the Padres and Rockies played 21 innings.

22, actually.

IIRC the Yanks and Cards had a 20-inning game just last year, too.

Back