Major League Baseball 2011

I don't remember the Yankees being in it but something with St. Louis sounds familiar. Might've been against the Mets. Yeah, that was it. It was on Fox on a Saturday afternoon and took seven hours.

Giants Suck said:
I don't remember the Yankees being in it but something with St. Louis sounds familiar. Might've been against the Mets. Yeah, that was it. It was on Fox on a Saturday afternoon and took seven hours.

Whoops, wrong New York. But yeah, that sounds right.

Wilson Valdez is pitching for the Phillies in the 19th...!

Edit: Finally over. Valdez gets the win, go figure.

The Marlins score 3 in the top of the 9th, the Giants come right back with 4 runs in the bottom of the 9th; here we go, another extra inning game.

Giggity.

So Garlic, this guy Pineda seems pretty good. Granted, his last two starts were against the Twins and the Padres, but he's been pretty good.

Something random I noticed was the teams with the best records against left-handed starters.

1) Phillies, 12-3
2) Tigers, 12-4
3) Giants, 11-4
T4) Dodgers, 10-5, and Mets, 8-4
T6) A's and Indians, both 9-5

The worst two are the Twins and Nationals.

Yeah Pineda's been awesome so far. Strong ROTY candidate if he continues to be solid.

And we're in the 14th inning-HOME RUN MELKY CABRERA

ROYALS TAKE THE LEAD

Hopefully Gio Gonzalez will be all right. Trainer checked on him in the fifth and he was pulled in the top of the sixth-HOSMER HOME RUN AND THE ROYALS LEAD BY TWO

Giants Suck said:
And we're in the 14th inning-HOME RUN MELKY CABRERA

ROYALS TAKE THE LEAD

Hopefully Gio Gonzalez will be all right. Trainer checked on him in the fifth and he was pulled in the top of the sixth-HOSMER HOME RUN AND THE ROYALS LEAD BY TWO

>Goes to MLB.com

>Sees KC v. TEX game in 14th inning

>Sees KC up 12-7

>Whoa

Mariners are finally above .500 and in doing so, leapfrog the Halos for second place in the West.

Winning a series against the Yankees is nice... sweeping would be nicer! ;D

Fucking astros.

schmutz said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:
schmutz said:
President Iwata said:
Fuck yeah Mariners.

Nintendo owns them :D

Pirates. It's hard being a Pirates fan sometimes, but I am one.

Yeah because pirates aren't that good. ;)

Which is pretty much what I just said. But you're right. They aren't horrible. But they're not good either.

It's kinda bad how the Cubs got wasted by them the other day :(

Well yeah, but I'll be damned if they don't finish with another losing record at the end of the season

lol the A's

Major bump, but check it out, the Pittsburgh Pirates are tied for first place in the NL Central.

I can only hope the Tigers don't go through what seems to be yearly a second-half slide. But the loss to the White Sox when we had Verlander on the mound then recently didn't help matters much in that case. And considering they haven't won the division since the Late 80's it's just futile hope most of the time.

Back