Sonic Generations

I hope Shadow will be good after battling him.

Yes Charmy is in it

Tvgps3105904.jpg

Paper Bowser said:
Oh yeah.Is he the one that is supposed to be really hard with Knuckles?
He's only a little bit harder to beat while using Knuckles, since he jumps slightly lower than Sonic and Tails. Unlike the two of them, who could attack Robotnik anytime, Knuckles could only do it after he lands and temporarily stoops down.

Dr. Eggman said:
There is too many Sonic characters.
Even so, I still think the two of them, as well as Nack the Weasel/Fang the Sniper, Bean the Dynamite, and Bark the Polar Bear are still long overdue for a comeback.

Should she be on Shadows side and it looks like she is doing something with Kunx and I fought they where rivals.

I think Rouge is a lot nicer compared to Shadow despite her somewhat Anti-Hero status. After SA2 she helped liked everyone else did in Sonic Heroes, also was a part of Sonic Battle, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic 06. You could almost say Rouge is a hero currently, she just still probably would occasionally go after a valuable gem if it required any spy skills.

Northern Verve said:
I think Rouge is a lot nicer compared to Shadow despite her somewhat Anti-Hero status. After SA2 she helped liked everyone else did in Sonic Heroes, also was a part of Sonic Battle, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic 06. You could almost say Rouge is a hero currently, she just still probably would occasionally go after a valuable gem if it required any spy skills.
Yeah and she has worked for G.U.N a few times.

But that was only when shadow disappeared.

Back