Hardest Pit of 100 Trials

Which one do you consider is the most difficult underground dungeon to progress.

• Rogueport (PMTTD)

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Flipside (SPM)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flopside (SPM)

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Lindsay151

Cheep Cheep
Wiki Administrator
Rogueport's was hard at first, but i got better as i advance through and defeated Bonetail.

I think Flopside's is the hardest, especially when you're running low on health and don't have any recovery items.

Forte said:
I think Flopside's is the hardest, especiall when you're running low on health and don't have any recovery items.

Forte said:
I think Flopside's is the hardest, especiall when you're running low on health and don't have any recovery items.

Flopside is practically two in one because you have to do it twice, so I picked that one too.

Leonyx said:
Forte said:

Flopside is practically two in one because you have to do it twice, so I picked that one too.

This. Also, you technically have to fight 4 bosses at the end.

Yeah, Flopside's was pretty cruel, because it was technically 200 floors. Some of the enemies were just downright annoying, too. >_>

Rogueport's was still pretty tough the first time around, tho. I was NOT expecting Bonetail after 99 floors of battles (the last 20 of which were just pure hell). Kinda bummed me out when I found out that you could only battle Bonetail the one time, tho. I was so ready for him the second time around. :(

Ren Hoek said:
Yeah, Flopside's was pretty cruel, because it was technically 200 floors.

Actually, it was 181 floors since you don't fight anybody on any floors that ended in a zero, except for floor 100 on your second visit.

Back