Which is the longest song you have?

Chivi-chivik

I'm Chivi-chivik M@ngaka!
Hi everybody!

I'm just asking... Which is the longest song you are having in your music folders?

Mine is:

Thanks a Lot! From Mario Party DS. (9:00)

It's just the ending, being repeated 2 times.

Mine is Albuquerque by Weird Al. I think it's around eleven minutes? Or something.

I hear Octavarium by Dream Theater is super super super long. Any DT fans know?

schmutz said:
It's 24 minutes long. I'm pretty sure it's the longest song on my computer, actually.

The entire Dvorak New World Symphony Movements is about 40 minutes long. As for my commonly listened songs, Charmeleon by Herbie Hancocck is about 15:00.

Wanna check? I have iTunes, and it is easy to check which song is the longest.

I daresay its Taylor Swift's Dear John which is 6mins 47secs and always makes me cry when I hear it.

schmutz said:
Mine is Albuquerque by Weird Al. I think it's around eleven minutes? Or something.

it's 24:40 long! And a amazing song! And "The Odyssey" by Symphony X 23:00, "The first Chapter" by circus Maximus 19:50

OK, now its this amazing thing that is all of Zorua's speaking parts from Pokemon 13.Its about an hour long, and I have a video to go with it.

Goombella said:
OK, now its this amazing thing that is all of Zorua's speaking parts from Pokemon 13.Its about an hour long, and I have a video to go with it.
So it's clips from a movie, and there's video with it? I don't think that counts as a song.

No, his voice parts are the song(and it has Somewhere at the end of it).The video is seperate, and shows all of his bits.Therefore skipping half of the movie.

Back