Nintendo 3DS Market Place

Lakituthequick said:
Sombrero Guy said:
Finally adding MCS and Yami
EDIT: oh wait Yami deleted mine along with others, going to have to wait
You can wait till you are a tomato. She's left this place after her (undeserved) ban.
She therefore deleted everyone from this place from her friendlist, except Lily and me. Same goes for Nintendo Network.

You are saying she left this place forever?

Yes.

I edited my above post.

I think Lily is the one to ask that question, she works with Yami of course.

That explains why I hadn't seen her online on my 3DS for a while. I don't think she deserved that ban either. Oh well. How do you delete Friends? I might as well delete her now if she isn't on anymore.

Yoshidude99 said:
That explains why I hadn't seen her online on my 3DS for a while. I don't think she deserved that ban either. Oh well. How do you delete Friends? I might as well delete her now if she isn't on anymore.
Click the delete button and select her card

Lakituthequick said:
Sombrero Guy said:
Finally adding MCS and Yami
EDIT: oh wait Yami deleted mine along with others, going to have to wait
You can wait till you are a tomato. She's left this place after her (undeserved) ban.
that's a cute opinion there ltq tell me more about how her rule violations shouldn't have gotten her banned

awww someone broke the rules and got banned, so they got butthurt and left and deleted some stuff.

how sad

Back on topic, I've added schmutz, GreenDisaster, Cirdec, Bec Noir, and Yoshidude. Once again, if you added me and I haven't added you, please tell me.

Samus Aran said:
awww someone broke the rules and got banned, so they got butthurt and left and deleted some stuff.

how sad
I don't mean to minimod or something like that, but please don't add fuel to the fire.

also I wish I had 3ds so I could add you guys.

If anyone would like my friend code, it's 4339 3273 1651

I'll re-re-add all of the active people again tomorrow, as I've got free on Fridays.

I've re-added all of you.
If I'm missing anybody out, just tell it me.
After all, I'm still missing a third of the people here on my EUR 3DS, which I currently use the most for actual Gameplay.

Also, any new Friend Codes since I was gone?

Back