Pac-Man for Brawl

I don't really want him in. I'd rather have Bomberman or Megaman for a third party character.

Well, there's the Pac-Man World version of Pac-Man (he has limbs) he could use his pellet throw attack and maybe for a Final Smash he can change into Super Pac-Man or something. And I think this should be in the Console Games forum section.

Guys,Nintendo is only going with Sega(as i was told)not other lost games like PM

Fg said:
Please no megaman or bomberman >.<.

If anything,. Megaman is much more deserving than Sonic.

Pacman do have limb and stuff in the 3-D games, I am neutral about him, thought.

Booster said:
I don't really want him in. I'd rather have Bomberman or Megaman for a third party character.
yeah, but there's a bigger chance to have geno, because he's from square-enix and he apppared on mario RPG

Booster said:

QFT

It would be hard to make up moves for him. Well, they succeeded to make moves for characters such as Ice Climbers and Mr Game & Watch, but I'm not sure about Pacman. Offtopic: Weird Al has made a song entitled "Pacman". It's a parody of "Taxman" by The Beatles.

In Soviet Russia, Pacman makes up moves for YOU!!

Snack said:
Megaman > Pacman

And Geno is not going to be in Brawl... He is never appearing ever again actually. And what is so cool about him? He looks like a dork, and besides that he only appeared in one mostly forgotten spin-off.

Snack = CORRECT ON EVERYTHING.

nah, I'm still prefer geno, about megaman, don't put the original, X, zero and sigma are better

off topic: this is one of my favorites megaman musics
http://www.esnips.com/doc/9739cfc1-e9ac-4b2b-a61e-48ce8a45d9e3/Rockman_X8_vs_boss

I'm glad they put sonic instead of megaman because I hate megaman and he doesn't deserves to be in brawl.

Fg said:
I'm glad they put sonic instead of megaman because I hate megaman and he doesn't deserves to be in brawl.

AAAAH! HE'S PREJUDICED AGAINST AWESOMENESS!

Just kiddingigans.

My post is in regards to the likeliness of these appearances. Well, let's think about this: I seriously doubt any company will get more than one character in Brawl. So, assuming Nintendo thought to go after the most influencial companies in the history of Nintendo and gave them the choice of which character (as long as it had appeared on a Nin system, of course. That's one of Sakurai's rules). Brawl will probably have between 20 to 30 fighters. Let's assume 30 because Nintendo is pulling out the stops. Nintendo already has 19 fighters (+2 3rd party makes for the 21 we know of) and has only their most famous series' represented right now, so let's give Nintendo 25 fighters, meaning we have 3 more 3rd party characters. (THIS IS ALL SPECULATION IF YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT :D) Which companies are tight with Nintendo or are influential?
--Square Enix: Obviously, a Final Fantasy character is called for. I'm thinking Black Mage, with perhaps a Moogle attack :D
--Namco: Pac-Man really is the only character I know of who's stood out in Nintendo's history. He's already appeared alongside Mario, too.
--Hudson: Bomberman, obviously: already appeared alongside Wario
--Perhaps Hudson would get ousted for Capcom (and then Megaman would be a shoe-in) but Hudson enjoys better ties with Nintendo. Still, both could be in there.

Ugh... so long. I'm sorry. I think what I'm saying is that all three of the characters you guys are arguing about could get in alongside one another.

Back