I'm off to see the wizard!

Krizzy

Allo allo allo!
Actually, I'm going to someplace (not saying where) in an aeroplane. I've never been in a plane before!

Well, yes, actually, I have, but it doesn't count since I hadn't been born yet.

What place?

Krizzy said:
Actually, I'm going to someplace (not saying where) in an aeroplane. I've never been in a plane before!

Well, yes, actually, I have, but it doesn't count since I hadn't been born yet.
Why call it an aeroplane? Unless you mean something like this.

qht4i.gif

XD

And good luck wiht your trip. I'd like to know where you are going but you said you won't say. :/

Mason said:
Why call it an aeroplane?
I don't see any reason for Krizzy to call it an aeroplane, but we do over here in Britain

Mason said:
arachnidsGrip said:
Mason said:
Why call it an aeroplane?
I don't see any reason for Krizzy to call it an aeroplane, but we do over here in Britain
does your ducktails say "racecars lasers airplanes" then?
No, aeroplane is a term usually applied to more or less all air transport over here.

arachnidsGrip said:
No, aeroplane is a term usually applied to more or less all air transport over here.
Ah. I guess I find it to be a colourful way to spell it for some reason.

And I still want to know where Krizzy is going.

Then you should be frightened of cars. Cars kill far more people than planes. You should be running away any time you see one. You should also be fleeing at the sight of a donkey. They also kill more people.

Sharks Territory said:
Then you should be frightened of cars. Cars kill far more people than planes. You should be running away any time you see one. You should also be fleeing at the sight of a donkey. They also kill more people.

FEARS AREN'T LOGICAL.

I'm still afraid of heights even when there's guard rails.

I'm not telling where I am (having arrived two days ago) for the same reason that I don't reveal my normal location.

I WOULD BE MOBBED WITH SCREAMING FANGIRLS

Sharks Territory said:

BUT CARS DON'T FLY.

I can understand wanting to go somewhere in a car that is firmly planted on the ground.
But thousands of feet in midair is not fun for an acrophobe.

I'm afraid of heights and honestly, the aeroplane ( :posh: ) isn't so bad.

I mean, you know, after the first few minutes that it actually looks like you're high up. After that, it doesn't. It just looks like you're above a 3D map.

schmutz said:
Sharks Territory said:

BUT CARS DON'T FLY.

Also traumatic events such as 9/11 and aviation hazards (the Boeing airplane incident when it flew through a thunderstorm and lightning stuck it for some reason) should cause fear.

Compare the number of people who die in car crashes to the number of plane crashes. If the media publicized every car crash as much as they did with plane crashes, nobody would be driving.

Back