Can someone that has played Donkey Kong Country Returns...

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
Split a bunch of enemy articles? I've recently made a proposal that has passed to split a bunch of enemies since they are different. I also included what I think is a full list of all the enemies that are affected by the proposal. It's in the proposal archive now. And since I've never played DCKR, someone with more knowledge than me should create the new articles. So, anyone willing to do this?

I'm trying to, but some of them I just don't think should be split. One of the merged enemies you brought up that should be split are Tiki Zings and the Big Zings, which I don't find to be a good idea since we usually don't have articles for larger versions of enemies.

Fawfulfury65 said:
One of the merged enemies you brought up that should be split are Tiki Zings and the Big Zings, which I don't find to be a good idea since we usually don't have articles for larger versions of enemies.
Grand Goombas, Grand Paragoombas, Gargantua Koopa Troopas, Mega Koopa, Piranhacus Giganticus, and probably others.

Here's a list of the remaining articles that should be split:
  • Rawk
  • Big Zing
  • Flaming Tiki Zing
  • Mega Chomp
  • Shroom Chomp
  • Spore Chomp
  • Vine Chomp
  • Screeching Pillar
  • Super Snaggle
  • Mega Snaggle
  • Toothcherry
  • Cageberry
  • Ack
  • Ultra Char-char
  • Mole Miner Max
  • Colonel Pluck

Big Zing was deleted because it was a stub. It has to stay merged. The Big Zings are exactly the same as Tiki Zings, except they are a little bit bigger.

I'd like to split the other ones, but I'm a little busy with working on rewriting the DKC/DKL articles I wrote in the past.

Unless there's a difference between the bigger and smaller versions of enemies (besides size), I'd think that they should be merged. I believe there were a few proposals in the past that merged a few giant enemies.

I don't see why, for example, all the Goomba pages shouldn't get merged, excluding important people such as Goombella.

Back