• Hammer or Boomarang Bro.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dry bones

• Paratroopa

• KoopaTroopa(red-shelled)

• Shady-Koopa(blue shelled with sunglasses)

• Magikoopa

• Koopakid/Koopaling

• Spiny

• ??? Koopa(strange koopa in SMW whos shell is yellow until it goes in it.Then it spins back & forth i

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I pick Soopa Striker although it isnt in the poll. Soopa Strikers are the soccer Koopa that kick shells at you in Super Paper Mario.

ChaosNinji said:
King Boo said:
I pick Soopa Striker although it isnt in the poll. Soopa Strikers are the soccer Koopa that kick shells at you in Super Paper Mario.

The strongest version, I might add.
and some of the last bad guy that you want to see, especialy on the pit

NO KOOPATROLS?!?!?!?!?

Dark Koopatrols: the nastiest enemy ever. They'd qaulify as mini-bosses. They're harder than Hooktail!

Fly_Guy_ said:
Where's KP Koopa? :roll:
Who?That's probably a character...&about the soccer koopas,I don't have spm yet.

3dejong said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Fly_Guy_ said:
Who?That's probably a character...&about the soccer koopas,I don't have spm yet.

He's an enemy in the Glitz Pit.

KP Koopa
Sorry,haven't been in Glitzville for a while...I'm behind theTYD at the Shadow Queen's chamber.Already beat Grodus & teh Bowser.

Black Ninjakoopa said:
3dejong said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Fly_Guy_ said:

KP Koopa
Sorry,haven't been in Glitzville for a while...I'm behind theTYD at the Shadow Queen's chamber.Already beat Grodus & teh Bowser.

Palace 'o teh Shadows is annoying. Did you use a walkthrough?

3dejong said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
3dejong said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Fly_Guy_ said:

KP Koopa

No,but that game is challenging...perfect game for me.It's my favorite...what really bugs me is when the 2nd battle against the Shadow Queen was when she had 1hp....HP!!!!!!!!!AND SHE KILLED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk.

That must be horrible.

The cutscenes annoy me.

AND HOW DID YOU GET PAST THAT REPEATING-STAIRWAY PART WITHOUT A GUIDE?!

Black Ninjakoopa said:
3dejong said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
3dejong said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Fly_Guy_ said:

KP Koopa

No,but that game is challenging...perfect game for me.It's my favorite...what really bugs me is when the 2nd battle against the Shadow Queen was when she had 1hp....HP!!!!!!!!!AND SHE KILLED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the puzzles are not too hard, the battles are the prob, lukily, you have new tricks too kick your enemies butts, but abput your battle agains the queeny........ oooooohhhhh men, 1 hp left and splat dedu!!!!!!!!!! that's one of the worst thing that can happen to a gamer :(

3dejong said:
just choos the door with the burning candles

maledict said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
3dejong said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
3dejong said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Fly_Guy_ said:

KP Koopa

the puzzles are not too hard, the battles are the prob, lukily, you have new tricks too kick your enemies butts, but abput your battle agains the queeny........ oooooohhhhh men, 1 hp left and splat dedu!!!!!!!!!! that's one of the worst thing that can happen to a gamer :(

3dejong said:
just choos the door with the burning candles

I KNOW how, I just wanna know how you knew that. YOU'RE A FRICKIN' GENIUS!

Ok pplz,back on topic...sorry for no KP Koopas,Koopa Strikers(or whatever)Hammer,Fire,or Boomarang Bros. or whatever else!I was almost asleep making this!Heh,but if this dies & I make another,I'll add EVERY sub species of Koopa!

About the Palace....I thought it was hard to go through,but I saw the candle...I did NOT know what to do...I seriously used Flurrie to put it out(OMFG I was mad) & it didn't work!I thought Admiral Bobbery could help...no....I thought maybe if I went under it with Vivian...no....(I thought maybe it would be a trick like in the Creepy Steeple with Doopliss's parrot)So I went in the door...& I got out.

I voted for teh red-shelled one, cos teh normal ones are my favs. :D

Why does everyone like Hammer Bros.?They're just differently designed & throw annoying hammers.Chargin' Chucks aren't even that bad!

Black Ninjakoopa said:
Why does everyone like Hammer Bros.?They're just differently designed & throw annoying hammers.

Because they speak L€3t in a certain Nintendo DS one-player RPG.

Smiddle said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Why does everyone like Hammer Bros.?They're just differently designed & throw annoying hammers.

Because they speak L€3t in a certain Nintendo DS one-player RPG.
And they were teaching you using a hammer in that certain Nintendo DS one-player RPG, that I exchanged but I'm thinking of buying it again.
Uhhhh... what a long sentence... <.<
I hate the Hammer Bro's voice in MP8 and in MSC. He sounds as if he had eaten too many Spongebobs for breakfast.

Meh. I still don't find the to be interesting.

"I'm the annoying Hammer Bro. I speak leet or I talk like SpongeBob or both, cos I'm so annoying."

DRY BONES FTW! I don't reall count him as a koopa sub-species though cos he's undead making him a part of the supernatural species and in Paper mario he has different versions of himself.

Super Yoshi10 said:
DRY BONES FTW! I don't reall count him as a koopa sub-species though cos he's undead making him a part of the supernatural species and in Paper mario he has different versions of himself.
Of course they're a sub-species. Hammer Bros. or Bandits also have sub-species.

PaperStriker said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Of course they're a sub-species. Hammer Bros. or Bandits also have sub-species.

Dry bones, hammer bros.= species

bandit=sub

Back