Wii U

Anser said:
Well, two of my Wiimotes don't recognize the Nunchuks or the Classic Controllers anymore... Any one knows what could have happened? They didn't get wet, I didn't drop them or anything. They just don't recognize any accessories anymore.
Do you play a game that should recognize them or are you plugging them in on random places?

ernesth100 said:
Dang as an Nintendo fan I say they should give the wii u the ability to play dvd's.
Iwata said that they won't add that because most people already own a DVD-player.

Lakitu de Vlot said:
Anser said:
Well, two of my Wiimotes don't recognize the Nunchuks or the Classic Controllers anymore... Any one knows what could have happened? They didn't get wet, I didn't drop them or anything. They just don't recognize any accessories anymore.
Do you play a game that should recognize them or are you plugging them in on random places?

Yes, it's Super Mario Galaxy, and the Virtual Console games in the case of the Classic Controllers =/

Crackin355 said:
Mario4Ever said:
"fuck the Wii U, the game will sell better on other consoles."

Well it's not like they're wrong...

Right, but the problem is this sentiment will retroactively be used to withdraw support for the console.

ernesth100 said:
Nintendo is still doing good otherwise. Theyll survive for a few more decades. Its not like they're Sega.
Well the 3DS will survive. Wii U still seems pretty uncertain at this point.

casual reminder that nintendo is literally the only console manufacturer operating on profits (unlike sony and microsoft) and that they have way, way more money in store than either of them do

recall also that Sega's failures were consecutive- the CD, the Saturn, and then the Dreamcast finally struck down its console manufacturing ability

Nintendo has never operated in the red, and the other big two have been for decades

thank you and shut up

Travis Touchdown said:
casual reminder that nintendo is literally the only console manufacturer operating on profits (unlike sony and microsoft) and that they have way, way more money in store than either of them do

recall also that Sega's failures were consecutive- the CD, the Saturn, and then the Dreamcast finally struck down its console manufacturing ability

Nintendo has never operated in the red, and the other big two have been for decades

thank you and shut up

you can moan all you want people aren't going to listen to you just because you said so.

You know, seeing Yagyuu in your avatar makes posts like this very interesting to read (and seeing Hikage in mine makes this very interesting to read).

GalacticPetey said:
http://www.nintendo-insider.com/2014/02/08/official-nintendo-magazine-tease-new-wii-u-game-april-issue/
Nintendo teases a new Wii u game to be revealed in the April edition of the official Nintendo magazine. (And no, it's not Star Fox or F-Zero)

Maybe it's that new franchise Miyamoto was talking about. The magazine will be on sale March 12th.
I know I'm late to this, but the editor of the magazine said that the game is going to be indie.

To clarify: next month Wii U remark relates to something indie and cool, though contents are subject to change based on developer wishes.

At first, it was just Notch (Markus Persson), but then it was developed and published by Mojang.

ernesth100 said:
So why wont they release it for Wii U? Is Nintendo not noticing how much money they could make?

well really thats only a possible profit.

Since most people instantly want the pc version for mods and such.

There's not really an incentive for people to play the game on consoles, and personally, I don't think that people who primarily play Minecraft are in Nintendo's target demographic.

Fighter Zae said:
Travis Touchdown said:

thank you and shut up

you can moan all you want people aren't going to listen to you just because you said so.

well they can choose not to listen if they like and continue spreading "nintendo is doomed" speak when literally all evidence points to the contrary

Travis Touchdown said:
Fighter Zae said:
Travis Touchdown said:

thank you and shut up

well they can choose not to listen if they like and continue spreading "nintendo is doomed" speak when literally all evidence points to the contrary

then maybe you should actually prove it rather then HUR HUR YOUR WELCOME NOW SHUTUP

i've actually posted the evidence in this thread before, and I don't particularly feel like going back to look for it

the only reason "nintendo is doomed" is so popular around the web is because people have been looking for reasons to bash Nintendo since they got pissy about the Wii

look it up yourself if you don't believe me

also here's these things I said before

Based Sora said:
do I need to pull out my graph again

Nintendo isn't in danger

the other two are in more financial shitthan Nintendo could ever hope to be
Based Sora said:
GUYS GUYS GUYS

NINTENDO'S NOT

COMPETING

nintendo.jpg

shut the fuck up
Based Sora said:
Nintendo has their first ever quarterly loss a year back. Their second soon followed, but the sales of the 3DS and Wii U have increased drastically ever since.

Compared to Microsoft and Sony operating how they have? Compared to how much money in the bank Nintendo has?

of course, Nintendo is doomed

dooooooooomed

just

stop

Let me say this. I don't think Nintendo is doomed at all. The company is perfectly fine, and will be fine for a long time.

I will say that the Wii U isn't doing very well and certainly isn't helping Nintendo right now.

ernesth100 said:
So why wont they release it for Wii U? Is Nintendo not noticing how much money they could make?
Nintendo probably hasn't extended an offer to work with them and Mojang wouldn't be so dumb as to waste money on SDKs themselves when they're just fine with the Xbox, Playstation and PC versions.

Back