Wii U

Oh god its like the 360 ring of death!

The Wii U doing not as good as the other consoles doesn't mean Nintendo's going away :P

The 3DS is still doing great. And Nintendo's endured worse.

its kinda surprising because theres barely anything out for both the xb1 and ps4
im not really an xbox person so i dont know much about that but ps4 has some decent things like infamous coming out so thatll be cool

anyway the wii u just has like sm3dworld and nsmbu and thats pretty much it imo lol, i guess dkc is coming out soon too
when wii u gets the next "big" title (ie: 3d mario, zelda, smash bros., etc.) im pretty sure the sales would skyrocket
the original wii had something similar, i mean there was like twilight princess which was great (and the only title i pretty much remember that came out near the launch) but when things like ssbb and smg launched, holy shit, like everyone was talking about it

Yoshidude99 said:
Gene said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Hoping it is Miyamoto's game. Interesting in seeing what it is.

The Legend of Wii Sports: Sticker Star
Ok so he may have screwed up the Paper Mario series and rehashed the New Super Mario Bros games but it might be good.

Hey, don't dis those games. They rock!

chillv said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Gene said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Hoping it is Miyamoto's game. Interesting in seeing what it is.

The Legend of Wii Sports: Sticker Star
Ok so he may have screwed up the Paper Mario series and rehashed the New Super Mario Bros games but it might be good.

Hey, don't dis those games. They rock!

actually he can say whatever he wishes since its his opinion.

yea, and i gotta agree with his statement too
paper mario turned to shit and the nsmb series is kinda pissing me off, they need to move on from that

Well from what I've played of Sticker Star at my friend's house it isn't too bad but it's nowhere near as good as the other games.

And the other versions are supposedly coming out before them.

Suddenly, Ubisoft complains that the Wii U version didn't sell enough and bash Nintendo.

fuck em

This game is delayed is a GOOD reason, they said that they will polish it even more and make it use of gamepad

Read the news please

Well, two of my Wiimotes don't recognize the Nunchuks or the Classic Controllers anymore... Any one knows what could have happened? They didn't get wet, I didn't drop them or anything. They just don't recognize any accessories anymore.

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/02/10/ubisoft-watch-dogs-wii-u-was-delayed-so-teams-resources-were-put-towards-broadest-possible-benefit/

That doesn't necessarily mean that they plan on making the Wii U version of the game better. In fact, " focus[ing] the team’s resources where they could have the broadest possible benefit for both our customers and Ubisoft" sounds to me like "fuck the Wii U, the game will sell better on other consoles."

Back