Bandits!

• Thread starter Black Ninjakoopa
  • Start date
Me, althought I like the Pape Mario version better, they were VERY annoying in Yoshi's Island.

Epic win.

They're pretty neat, although I HATE the ones that steal items and badges.

Yeah...like when you fight Bandy Andy's team in the Glitz Pit....they always steal badges & what not.

They're cool, especially their facial expressions in Paper Mario and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. And the noise they make when they don't get any coins.

Sir Grodus said:
They're cool, especially their facial expressions in Paper Mario and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. And the noise they make when they don't get any coins.
Yeah...but timing has to be right when blocking them.But if you used like an Action Replay to get Ms.Mowz or go back to the Glitz Pit you can take the badges back....but not the coins.

Sir Grodus said:

Yeh.

Blocking them is easy, and Super Blocking them is easier than most. Once in the Pit of 100, it gets a lot harder.

I guess so.I've never gotten to the bottom of the pit of 100 trials....I ment the Glitz Pit in Glitzville.

Black Ninjakoopa said:
Yeah...like when you fight Bandy Andy's team in the Glitz Pit....they always steal badges & what not.
there aren't any badge bandits in glitz pit, they are exclusive on the pit of 100 trials

maledict said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
there aren't any badge bandits in glitz pit, they are exclusive on the pit of 100 trials
They are in the Glitz Pit.Bandy Andy is a Big Bandit.That's why he be green!

I hate bandy Andy, but for some reason I like the rest of the Bandits :|

Black Ninjakoopa said:
maledict said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
They are in the Glitz Pit.Bandy Andy is a Big Bandit.That's why he be green!

'Scuze me, but we were in the subject of the infamous Badge Bandit.

They're fun and cool-looking, but they can really mess with your mind.

They'll steal your wallet! Steal your car! Steal your place at the coffee bar!

They'll steal your plants! Steal your chance!

(I'm relatively sure they just stole your pants).

Plz back on topic....yeah,I like bandits but the Badge Bandits awesome..they look kewl!Sure they can get annoying but...all bandit fights are...I hate those fricken Snowny Piranhas by the Fahr Outpost.

Smiddle said:
3dejong said:
Thre is a Snifit shost in SM64.

Forgot its name.

Can you tell where it is?

Do you know if it exists in SM64DS?
Yeah, in teh Hazy Maze Cave in teh area with teh poison.

Back