The Legend Of Zelda: Zelda Turns 25!

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
I didn't even notice the date today until I saw my awesome Link plushy next to my Wind Waker themed DS. Shegiuru Miyamto kept creating more and more dungeons and more fans. HAPPY ZELDA ANNIVERSARY!

Time's passing by faster and faster everyday.
What shall we expect?
A Limited Edition Legend of Zelda 3DS?

I missed The Legend of Zelda's anniversary? Aww man... I'm waiting for a limited edition game like SMAS.

ユークリウッド・ヘルサイズ said:
Time's passing by faster and faster everyday.
What shall we expect?
A Limited Edition Legend of Zelda 3DS?
Nintendo hasn't even remembered this...

>>PokemonMaster
Who knows?
I'm sure that if it'll count for The Netherlands, I'll be notified as soon as possible.
I mean, I got their Press Mail about the Event Pokémon, a lot earlier than Club Nintendo members got them (I got it Friday, while Club Nintendo got it today, and since I get mail from both of them, I'm notified twice).

>>PokemonMaster
Don't forget about the fact Nintendo is working on Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time 3D.
While Zelda is serious business, Mario is more of a "fun factor", so they had enough time to give Mario a Party.

I got a Press Mail earlier today, but that was about the Japanese launch of the 3DS, so no Zelda. (~―~)

I heard that Zelda OOT 3D comes out on the same day Zelda came out for the first time in the USA.
I wonder when it will be available in Japan, since I only have a Japanese 3DS ATM.

Back