Wii Music

RobloxKid007

ROBLOX, SPM, Wii Music and God are scweeeet!
Just talk about Wii Music here.

Wii Music would be great if you can create your own music. I personally liked making a Jazz-like Mario tune.

Bob Tute is ugly too. I like putting giant pictures of him in my album. Hilarious.

Wii music is great
This thread is supported by the Polish Goverment

Cosmopolitan said:
Wii Music would be great if you can create your own music. I personally liked making a Jazz-like Mario tune.

F-Zero Mute City Theme is Warp-speed, but it sounds awesome.

I've actually never had Wii Music, but it looks kinda fun. Should I get it? Is it worth it, or should I keep saving up for a different game?

PS Rockband owns Band Hero.

Remember when the NES was being advertised as a TOY, not a video game? ya dat.

wsbm said:

Ummmm. Kay?

Anyway, I was wondering: The music on Wii Music, is it from all sorts of Nintendo games, or what?
And exactly how many instruments can you play?

schmutz said:
wsbm said:

Ummmm. Kay?

Anyway, I was wondering: The music on Wii Music, is it from all sorts of Nintendo games, or what?
And exactly how many instruments can you play?
All sorts of media, and a wide range of instruments - definitely over 50.

The game is fun for a while, then it becomes a bit boring. But I go back and play now and again and it is still fun. The brass and wind instruments are a bit dissapointing though.

I don't own Wii Music, and that is good. My friend brought it over once, and when conducting the orchestra thingy, I did horribly. That is most likely due to the fact that I was hysterically laughing at all the wierd Miis I made and that a panda was playing the bassoon. :yoshi:

Back