7th Grade

I went to Middle School at 7th grade. My system is a tad different than most people.

I hated 7th grade, but I think I hated every grade.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Dark Star said:
Ah...7th grade, the year that I started Middle School, with more freedom in the halls instead of in a line to switch classes, and more than two teachers during the day. Everything was much more organized, and all the time we had between classes of 5 minutes. I'm in 10th grade right now, and I will say that freedom in the halls doesn't come until High School.

But on a sidenote, don't worry, you'll love the freetime you have between classes, and the chance to talk to friends more. That is, if you had a middle school like I did.
There's only three minutes between each class in my school so I never have time to talk to anyone unless they are using the locker next to mine or are nearby.

in ours they said its 4 minuets.

Dark Bowser said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Dark Star said:
Ah...7th grade, the year that I started Middle School, with more freedom in the halls instead of in a line to switch classes, and more than two teachers during the day. Everything was much more organized, and all the time we had between classes of 5 minutes. I'm in 10th grade right now, and I will say that freedom in the halls doesn't come until High School.

But on a sidenote, don't worry, you'll love the freetime you have between classes, and the chance to talk to friends more. That is, if you had a middle school like I did.
There's only three minutes between each class in my school so I never have time to talk to anyone unless they are using the locker next to mine or are nearby.

4 minuets! Well that must take about 15 minutes!

Quizmo Maniac said:
Dark Bowser said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Dark Star said:

no to get to classes

Dark Bowser said:
Quizmo Maniac said:
Dark Bowser said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Dark Star said:

no to get to classes
But a minuet is about 4 minutes long!

Haha! Yo guys will go nuts if you see how school is in my country! For me seventh grade was awesome! 4 minutes?! we actually talk a lot in my school, even with our teachers! Who are like friends to us. And we don't have lockers!

Back