Videogame help

.O-KAY this is the place people talk to each other about trouble their having on a videogame :) . If you need help, post your problem here and someone who knows what your talking about will answer :D.

I Don't Know What Carts... Should I Buy For My NES

I Always THought It Was Pal But Last When I Bought I A Pal Game It Didn't Work

I Discovered Later on That The Game I Is Written On it ( NES Version ) & My Only NES Game Is Written On It ( Doesn't Work With Mattel Or NES Version )

I Am Really Confused !!!

Paper Jorge said:
Yeah...really needed topic?

I cant tell if you were being sarcastic or not :evil: . We dont have faqses(not a real word) on the wiki so...

sdessoki said:
I Don't Know What Carts... Should I Buy For My NES

I Always THought It Was Pal But Last When I Bought I A Pal Game It Didn't Work

I Discovered Later on That The Game I Is Written On it ( NES Version ) & My Only NES Game Is Written On It ( Doesn't Work With Mattel Or NES Version )

I Am Really Confused !!!

Slow down slow down. First stop talking with capitals, then fix the grammer.

And this help topic should actually be a catagory, much like the help desk topic at the bottom of the forum!

Can anyone here give me some codes for animal crossing? You go to Tom Nooks shop, go to other things and go to say password. Then you give him an item, the name of a town, and a password. my towns name is oakdale. Im looking for the classic NES games:
DONKEY KONG JR.
DONKEY KONG 3
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA
and, ICE CLIMBERS. If you have one of these games, say a code, my towns name, and give him the item. Then tell me the code, and if I say it on my game, ill get the item. Thanks. :D

Sorry ultimate, I do not have Animal Crossing :( .

But anyway, I think this is a needed topic...

:twisted:

Ummmmm one more question... in Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, how do you beat level 8-2?

Does anyone know the full ending credits song in words, from Mario Superstar Baseball?

The gap is what gets me. I heard something about having to jump off a Paratroopa, hit a block, and crawl up a vine.

Well THAT explains a few thing than. All this time... :( Thanks YoshiMastar

Hey, anybody know what that talking bucket in Treasure Trove Cove in Banjo-Kazooie is talking about; what pebble?

And, how do I get that Jiggy behind the bars in that sunken sand castle in Treasure Trove Cove? Theres letters on the floor and "BANJOKAZOOIE" written on the wall, but I can't figure out what to do.

Sir Grodus said:
Hey, anybody know what that talking bucket in Treasure Trove Cove in Banjo-Kazooie is talking about; what pebble?

And, how do I get that Jiggy behind the bars in that sunken sand castle in Treasure Trove Cove? Theres letters on the floor and "BANJOKAZOOIE" written on the wall, but I can't figure out what to do.

Down-C an egg into the bucket, and Jump-Z the letters backwards.

This topic is pretty much worthless due to the abundance of cheats/codes websites available.

My advice: Use Marth. He's very quick and agile and will let you score many hits on your opponents. His jump is very decent, too.

Yeah.. I never really play as him.. I'm prejudiced against Fire Emblem! :P But yeah, he's a nicely rounded character. TROGODOR! Ooops.

Back