What are your origins?

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
Not sure if origins is the correct word, but whatever. I'm part Greek, part Portuguese, and part Canadian.

I'm part Polish, because my both parents are 100% Polish.
I'm part Dutch, because I've been born in The Netherlands.

I'm Polish and German and a little bit of most orgins (except chinnese, japaneese, taiwan, tailand, african, indian.)

like french and swis.

I believe you're either looking for the term "heritage" or the term "bloodline." A banned member made a thread like this a long time ago so here's my lineage: http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=9378.msg277624#msg277624

1/4 Time Lord
1/4 Kryptonian
1/4 Saiyan
1/4 Humanoid Interface
4/4 Sue

I'm a half Irish (don't show it though) and a half English.

Perhaps I could be part French too.

Oddly, even though I only have a very small fraction of Italian blood, it shows up the most. (Hairy chest, patterns of facial hair, skin tone...) The Scotch-Irish in me showed up more when I was a child. I had freckles on my face.

Father Ted Crilly said:
I'm a half Irish (don't show it though)
OeFrM.png

Well, my mommy and daddy loved each other very much...

I'm part French, part Russian, part Ukranian, part Polish, part Austrian, part Hungarian, and like 1/16th Spanish.

Irish, scottish, english, polish and a couple other countries

Born in the United States, but a lot of my family is from Europe, including Ireland and Croatia.

Fawfulfury65 said:
but a lot of my family is from Europe, including Ireland
BROFIST

wait you're not a bro

so...what do I do now?! Anyway, as I said before, I'm mostly English, but half Irish and maybe some French too.

Back