Pokemon Red & Blue & Yellow: Dragon Type Vs Dragon Type Fail

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
What I find funny about Red & Blue & Yellow is that Dragon Rage is a Dragon Type move and the only one of it's type move. While in the the Yellow manual Dragon type move against Dragon is super effective while Dragon rage is a set damage move !!! :toad: Game Freak wasn't very smart about type match ups!! Yeah about that Seal Of Quality...

Is there really not a single other thread on the entire forum where you could have posted this little bit of Pokemon trivia? Really?

This is not trivia at all.

Everyone who plays Pokemon knows this. The same can be said about the move SonicBoom which always causes 20 damage and Endeavor which will bring the opponent's Pokemon, no matter how much resistance (except for Ghost-types) it has.

Regardless, there are no doubt plenty of threads this could have gone in.

Herr Shyguy said:
Is there really not a single other thread on the entire forum where you could have posted this little bit of Pokemon trivia? Really?

wow shyguy your a loser, who actually cares???? :eek: where she posted something

I am sorry for my remark shyguy

But English is not my first language, i live in the USA,but have only been in the USA for 3 years, i was born here but then when i was 5months old i went back to Mexico for my grandmother was horribly sick & she died so we ended up living in Mexico until was 11 years old & we moved back here & now i am 14, so havent had much time to learn english, i know english by speaking but spelling & grammer & punctuation is diffulcult for me

In the first gens, Dragon type didn't really exist as an attack type.

Yeah, but at least the defensive type existed.

Back