LeftyGreenMario's Anti-Wario propaganda (fan art thread)

well my image is more action than horror, but I can see the similarities

@Jinborov Karnovski you mean the difference between this Yoshi and modern Yoshi? Are you saying the old Yoshi looks better? :P

MOTHER OF GOD I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS

You made the room lot more spacious and the door is smaller. Mario's head also has a neck here. I'll be danged if that was your sketch only. Mine had a bazillion lines. You didn't even use a vanishing POINT AAAAA

The piano was an organ supposed to be like, stuck to the wall actually. I drew it wrong, but it doesn't matter. Just marry me, Princess Mario. Dodo shall be our priest.

Last edited:
Yeah I erased some lines to be fair just so the line art is cleaner. Well this is my interpretation of the room.

Didn't interpret that as a joke, just thought you wanted to see my take on a similar subject because I critiqued the work.

Finally putting the "anti-Wario" in propaganda. This is the police scolding LGM for not using a nightstick instead of a broom.
jFcKESC.jpg

In a zombie apocalypse, your swim trunks let you breathe through your skin, which applies to you only if you're male, of course. You'll need it once you get all those zombie juice spattered all over you.
zhq1xff.jpg

I'm not sure how these idiots even manage to be in this spot. Maybe a freak wind. But they do make for a good rope.
S3I0Lxq.jpg

Mario lock up Mushroom Kingdom's worst into these highly secure prisons. Living conditions are noticeably harsh. Keep your distance from these guys.
xr9hLXe.jpg

A bunch of guys from a series I forgot visit an aquarium! Things seem busy. Garlic-smelling fat men should be advised before entering, I hear.
bkjyNG8.jpg

Now, this aquarium exhibit is just popular! It's a fun time for what's in the tank! Such an explosion of color and chaos, like a real coral reef.
rbb2amG.jpg

there's a globox in one of them :>
ok but whats more important is lemmy and a spore creatchure!!! and dreepy and kazooie and toad skeletons and diddy and cappy and a lochlady and dry bones and toadette and
ok honestly i havent cared that much about rayman in months inclduing big frog man either way love these pics

The Spore creature's Briddy, one of my first empires. This one's path is strictly down the middle, so Briddy became a trader and then was a really successful trader at that!

Spore_2016-07-17_20-45-45.png

I'm terrible with requests. I tend to make stuff on my own whims.

Back