Recent content by Engineer

  1. Engineer

    Count to 10,000 before COVID ends

    covid ended in like mid 2021 lol
  2. Engineer

    So, I pranked everyone with Burt's !@&..

    I'm not defending what he did, but vandalizing a wiki is not that serious of an issue.
  3. Engineer

    Word Association

    Tony
  4. Engineer

    The Super Mario Bros. Movie (2023)

    Lou Albano is clearly the best Mario.
  5. Engineer

    The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

    Holy based
  6. Engineer

    The official name change announcement thread

    The Nintendo Wii was discontinued before Flowey's native game Undertale was released.
  7. Engineer

    Charles Martinet will no longer be voicing Mario

    Actually this would fit perfectly with how they handled Charles' retirement, they don't really make any sort of announcement about it.
  8. Engineer

    How excited are you for Super Mario Bros. Wonder?

    Should be fun. Not necessarily raring to get it on release tho, might see if I can get it for Christmas.
  9. Engineer

    Rate the User above avatar!

    -10/10 AI generated
  10. Engineer

    Word Association

    Toast
  11. Engineer

    What toggleable options would you add in a Mario (or Mario-adjacent) series?

    I've always been a fan of volume mixer options. Sometimes I like the music and want to hear it more promintently, sometimes not.
  12. Engineer

    Word Association

    Pay
  13. Engineer

    Word Association

    Tooth
  14. Engineer

    Most Favorite/Disliked Villains/Bosses.

    Despite it being the game I'm better at than any others, Wendy and Lemmy still give me fits in SMB3.
Back